300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• please pick

My friend is considering a small tattoo on his arm starting at the tricep and ending at the peak of the bicep. High on his arm so a short sleeve can cover it. which looks better?

And #2
    Last edited by natejpg; 07-31-2008, 10:35 PM. Reason: hold on trying to attach pics
    Not affiliated with my avatar. My opinions are all mine and do not represent anybody else. All names are fictional and coincidental if there is someone in the world with aforementioned name.

Need some help?
    "Think like a man of action, act like a man of thought" ~Henri Louis Bergson

ComptonPOLICEGANGS.com

Comment

Yeah just let me know if it works now?
      Not affiliated with my avatar. My opinions are all mine and do not represent anybody else. All names are fictional and coincidental if there is someone in the world with aforementioned name.

Comment

I see two identical myspace links, but no pics.

ComptonPOLICEGANGS.com

Comment

I had some help figuring it out but it finally works. Thanks ExComptoncop
          Last edited by natejpg; 07-31-2008, 10:36 PM. Reason: changed

Comment

Check out 'Images' section of:
            http://forums.officer.com/forums/misc.php?do=bbcode

or

'What Are Attachments' section of:
            http://forums.officer.com/forums/faq...chment_explain

Let me know if you still need help.

PS - I vote for #2.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cherry_Topper View Post
              Check out 'Images' section of:
              http://forums.officer.com/forums/misc.php?do=bbcode

or

'What Are Attachments' section of:
              http://forums.officer.com/forums/faq...chment_explain

Let me know if you still need help.

PS - I vote for #2.
              Thanks

Comment

#2............

Comment

I'm not set on either so if there are any suggestions to change they would be welcomed. I just wanted some opinions before i present them to him. He really likes UFC and enjoys his career. So I just kinda merged the two.

Comment

How much are they paying him to get that tattoo? If the answer is anything less than a million dollars a year for the rest of his life...I would say neither.

Comment

Of those two choices... number 2 looks better.

Although, I wouldn't get either of'em...
                      sigpic

Comment

By the way... is this guy in any way affiliated with Tapout? You have to remember that it's a company and in no way is representative of MMA as a sport.

Comment

Is he even associated with law enforcement to want a blue line tattoo? In the end though.. i wouldn't get either..

Comment

I don't care for either, but #2 is the better choice.

Comment

I choose #3.

FWIW, Tapout apparel is generally considered to be "poser" gear in the MMA world

ComptonPOLICEGANGS.com

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4649 users online. 282 members and 4367 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X