X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wash. governor forgets ID, can’t get into bar

Wash. governor forgets ID, can’t get into bar

Wash. governor forgets ID, can’t get into bar

OLYMPIA, Wash. - Washington Gov. Chris Gregoire is taking it as a compliment: She was turned away from a bar in the state capital because she couldn't prove she's of legal age to drink.

The 61-year-old governor and her staff had served burgers at the annual Capital Lakefair last weekend and afterward went to a downtown Olympia bar called Hannah's to celebrate.

Gregoire says the man checking identifications at the door told her she couldn't get in without ID, even when others pointed out she's Washington's governor. So she went home, but her husband, Mike, went in.

The governor tells Seattle's KING-TV she feels complimented the bouncer thought she might be under 21.

Hannah's owner, Todd Ruzicka, says his 23-year-old part-time bouncer needs more training

Todd Ruzicka, says his 23-year-old part-time bouncer needs more training
    Why? No ID No entry nothing wrong with that, good policy this just shows that no mater what/ who the bouncer is looking out. Might even work to his advantage if he is ever served with an underage lawsuit.
    It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

He must be a super bouncer. Or he just doesn't like the gov
    "Friendly Fire, isn't"

Comment

Originally posted by exdrip View Post
      He must be a super bouncer. Or he just doesn't like the gov
      Well, if he was trying to get a rise out of her, it obviously didn't work. Kudos to her for not making a fuss about it

Comment

He just knows that you always ask females for their ID!
        Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we might as well dance.

Comment

Originally posted by tehJet View Post
          Well, if he was trying to get a rise out of her, it obviously didn't work. Kudos to her for not making a fuss about it
          yep
          "Friendly Fire, isn't"

Comment

I laughed when they aired that. She took it well on camera but she is no sweetheart. She yanked their account from the local grocery store because their pharmacy wouldn't stock the morning after pill. What kind of man goes into a bar when his wife can't get in anyway?

I may very well go there and buy the ID guy a brewski if I see him. Probably a Dino Rossi fan, her opponent that she stole the election from last time. Gregoire has been running some very nasty ads against him.

Comment

Originally posted by mrc27 View Post
              He just knows that you always ask females for their ID!
              Yep!..I once called a lady "ma'am" and she almost fliped out on me...
              sigpic

Comment

She is the alleged Gov. Guess 3rd time was the charm for her!!!
                Your Gauging Intelligence From An Ignorant Scale

Comment

Originally posted by vacop4274 View Post
                  She is the alleged Gov. Guess 3rd time was the charm for her!!!
                  That was election fraud pure and simple. And they got away with it, I hope some checks are put in place (or enforced) this time around.

GWBJR, I don't know what his policy is on government pension plans, if it's pitiful now why blame a Republican?
                  Who's been in power for the last 20 years? Shouldn't the union be doing the advocating for a better program?

Comment

^+1 to you!!! The election was a fraud, and funny how after she won she told Rossi they should "put it" in the past and move forward for the good of the state. What a load of poo!!!!
                    Your Gauging Intelligence From An Ignorant Scale

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2779 users online. 154 members and 2625 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X