300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nervous

Job interview in less than an hour (not LE)... time to get ready, hopefully be making it out of minimum-wage Land.

Wish me luck.

-Columbus

Stress less...you'll do fine.
    This profession is not for people looking for positive reinforcement from the public. Very often it can be a thankless job and you can't desire accolades, because those are not usually forthcoming. Just do your job to the best of your ability and live with the decisions you've made.

Comment

Originally posted by deputy x 2 View Post
      Stress less...you'll do fine.
      Thanks. Just nervous because it's my first one... my current job was just kind of offered to me.

Comment

Good luck, Columbus. You'll do fine.
        Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity,
        and I'm not sure about the former.
        -Albert Einstein

sigpic

Comment

Good luck, buddy! Know that if you're prepared for a LE interview, there aren't too many interviews out there that are more stressful (not sure if that helped or not, but I know you can handle it).

You'll do fine. Dress nice, act professional, and let them know that YOU WANT to work there.
          1*

Comment

and don't mention you know any of us!!!!
            This profession is not for people looking for positive reinforcement from the public. Very often it can be a thankless job and you can't desire accolades, because those are not usually forthcoming. Just do your job to the best of your ability and live with the decisions you've made.

Comment

Good luck Columbus...Don't sweat it...
              sigpic

Comment

Hey how did it go
                Lawdog TCSO
                In God We Trust all Others we Check NCIC
                well daisy if you do

Comment

too late to wish you luck but i'm sure you did great. Anytime you want to end the suspense too would be nice Columbus.
                  Not affiliated with my avatar. My opinions are all mine and do not represent anybody else. All names are fictional and coincidental if there is someone in the world with aforementioned name.

Comment

Try not to mention the delusional behavior you display on these forums......

'08-'09 Browns: 19-0

Saying something like that might make them think you are fit for crazy pills.

This show is awesome, wrapped in supercool and smothered in bitchin. The only way it could be cooler is if he was riding a unicorn or something.

M-11

Comment

luck
                      luck
                      luck
                      luck

and don't forget to brush the teeth.
                      ‘Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go.’
                      Oscar Wilde

Comment

damn I wish the lad would get back so we could find out how he did
                        Lawdog TCSO
                        In God We Trust all Others we Check NCIC
                        well daisy if you do

Comment

Hey everyone, sorry for the delay. It actually went really well and I'm hoping to get a call back sometime this week. Definitely will be getting me out of that minimum-wage Land I mentioned earlier.

-Erik-: If by delusional behavior you mean amazing brilliance you would be right.

I'll update if I get a call back... thanks for the support.

-Columbus

Comment

Ya didn't mention knowing us did ya!!!!! Phew!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Hope you got it man, for future help, this is a little something I do to take away my nervousness and make feel more comfortable, I walk around, and say, "HIi, how's it going?" to random people that I do not even know, try it, it really helps, oh, and don't forget to smile.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3352 users online. 167 members and 3185 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X