300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally!

I am caught up with the laundry except for diapers! I just hung out the last load. I really hate falling behind.

Next up for laundry type stuff:
    Diapers then sheets. Tomorrow.

I also need to get fencing tomorrow because the goats have broken free. Again.
    http://hoppeshomestead.blogspot.com/

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government. – Thomas Jefferson

Check again, you now have my laundry to do. Thanks.

Oh and don't worry about the ALL, I will bring some for you.

Comment

Use cloth diapers? Kudos

How do goats escape? Do they find weak spots in the sections?
      "...and the taking of a life is murder. And the punishment for murder is.... well it varies from state to state and by race, but...." - Homer J Simpson.

Police: "Stop and we'll shoot!"
      Dilbert: "Stop AND we'll shoot? If you're gonna shoot, why should we stop?"
      Police: "Well, it would be alot easier for us. The targets at the shooting range don't run."

R.I.P. Momma Coleman. You may have left our world, but you have NOT left our hearts.

Comment

Originally posted by Sharp View Post
        Use cloth diapers? Kudos

Hope they didn't take the milker with them!! They can't run too fast with their legs hobbled.
        This profession is not for people looking for positive reinforcement from the public. Very often it can be a thankless job and you can't desire accolades, because those are not usually forthcoming. Just do your job to the best of your ability and live with the decisions you've made.

Comment

Originally posted by deputy x 2 View Post
          Hope they didn't take the milker with them!! They can't run too fast with their legs hobbled.
          I just got a funny image of the goats running while connected to the milker.

Goats escape by climbing and jumping over the fence. And by finding weak spots. They are clever animals. And fast!

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government. – Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by Sharp View Post
            Use cloth diapers? Kudos

I love using cloth diapers. It is so much cheaper and healthier than disposables. Vinegar in the rinse cycle and good old fashioned sunshine keeps them white.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Hoppes View Post
              Goats escape by climbing and jumping over the fence. And by finding weak spots. They are clever animals. And fast!
              I hope my fiance doesn't stumble across this thread. She wants a goat more than anything it seems.

I told her that IF (and that's a BIG if) we ever get a goat (which we probably never will), it will be a fainting goat. Or... a cross between a fainting goat and pygmy goat. I'd prefer the latter... all the fun in a smaller size.
              sigpic

Comment

They are MASTER escape artists.

I used to show Boer wethers back in high school, and the only way I could keep those suckers in was in a large covered dog kennel (like 12x12 in size).

They can jump over/through just about anything.

Comment

As a father of 6, let me tell you:

If you have kids you're never done with the laundry. Never.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6304 users online. 336 members and 5968 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X