300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How is it????

How is it children get so covered in dirt so fast? I told the children to go outside and play a bit before going to bed. They are covered head to toe in dirt. Literally. As in they went outside barefoot.

Hannah's face is black. Her dress is off somewhere outside. Her onesie used to be white. Bethany has dirt falling off her head. I don't know what Charlie looks like. I'm afraid to call him in and find out.
    http://hoppeshomestead.blogspot.com/

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government. – Thomas Jefferson

When you're young dirt is one of the best things to play with...I used to go to the baseball field just to slide on the dirt....Good times...
    sigpic

Comment

I do have a policy/theory wrt children. It is a child's job to play. If a child is not dirty by the end of the day, they have not done thier job.

But do my children have to do their job so well? lol
      http://hoppeshomestead.blogspot.com/

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government. – Thomas Jefferson

Comment

My daughter will pour dirt over her head just for the heck of it. If there is a small patch of bare ground she will find it and dig and roll in it. I was going through some clothes and found a pair of pants that she had gotten really dirty while camping. I'm sure my wife washed it but it still looked like it had some nice ground in dirt.
        The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4935 users online. 274 members and 4661 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X