X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

- My feet turn around completely backwards
    - Nose broken many times
    - Fingers broken many times; no two fingers point in the same direction
    - My toes are jointed backwards (they curl up, not down)

Comment

Oooh boy....

4 small white scars from gall bladder removal
      a "bikini smile" from 2 sections
      scar above my right eye (thanks bro)
      I can pop my right ankle all day long (I do this alot when I am stressed)
      my eyes change color depending on what I wear
      I have weak ankles and it make my ankles slope inward when I stand

I am sure there is other stuff but having just woke up that is all that comes to mind at the moment.
      Last edited by katzeyze; 07-27-2008, 10:01 AM.
      R.I.P. Sgt. 1st Class Raymond J. Munden

You're service and sacrifice will not be forgotten.

Kieth M.
      I once knew a guy who said, "I'll step over any nine to get to three threes!"

I knew at that precise moment that he and I would never get into a fistfight over a woman.

Comment

my eyes also appear to change colors.
        mostly they are green, with some gold, they do "change" to smoke blue with gold specks...
        ‘Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go.’
        Oscar Wilde

Comment

My eyes change color when I am really sick... they go from dark blue to very light blue. Occasionally they look gray depending on what I am wearing.

Also, my feel got smaller when I quit waitressing and bartending.
          Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity,
          and I'm not sure about the former.
          -Albert Einstein

sigpic

Comment

My left shoulder looks like it's been shot with bird shot due to two arthroscopic surgeries.

My feet are obnoxiously flat.

My two index fingers are a little fatter than the others from jamming them so much (soccer goalkeeper).

Comment

my eyebrowes are uneven. ah!

Comment

Hammer toes and no toe nails on the big toes.

My knees bend backwards significantly past the point most people's lock.

Scars on my forearms from a dog attack.

Eh, that's it, I think.
                I miss you, Dave.
                http://www.odmp.org/officer/20669-of...david-s.-moore

Comment

I almost hurled reading some of these posts...definitely TMI

EDIT: small scar of unknown origin on the bridge of my nose.
                  Last edited by exComptonCop; 07-27-2008, 11:53 AM.
                  "Think like a man of action, act like a man of thought" ~Henri Louis Bergson

ComptonPOLICEGANGS.com

Comment

Wow 24 posts and no one has made any reference to any privet parts deformed, I am so shocked the standards have been set oh so low and once again we have failed to achieve that ………wow a clean thread who would have thought?
                    It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

Comment

I'm kind of embarrassed to say it, but my nick name is “TRI-POD“....I'll just leave it at that...

Comment

Originally posted by Smurfette_76 View Post
                        My eyes appear to change colors. All the time. It's like they are freaking mood rings or something.
                        In other words, you have hazel eyes.

Hazel eyes are due to a combination of a Rayleigh scattering and a moderate amount of melanin in the iris' anterior border layer. Hazel eyes often appear to shift in color from a light brown to a medium golden-green. A number of studies using three-point scales have assigned "hazel" to be the medium-color between light blue and dark brown. This can sometimes produce a multicolored iris, i.e., an eye that is light brown near the pupil and charcoal or amber/dark green on the outer part of the iris (and vice versa) when observed in sunlight. Hazel is mostly found in some regions of Central America, Europe, the Middle East, parts of Central Asia, parts of North India, Northern Pakistan and in Afghanistan. Rarely, hazel eyes can be found in people of sub-saharan African and East Asian descent.

Definitions of the eye color "hazel" vary: it is sometimes considered to be synonymous with light-brown, gold, or other times with green or dark green. In North America, "hazel" is often used to describe eyes that appear to change color, ranging from light brown to green and even gray, depending on current lighting in the environment.
                        Hatred never ceases by hatred, but by love alone is healed.
                        Happiness never decreases by being shared. -- Buddhist quotation
                        A soft answer turneth away wrath: but grievous words stir up anger. -- Proverbs 15:1

Comment

Originally posted by VegasMetro View Post
                          I'm kind of embarrassed to say it, but my nick name is “TRI-POD“....I'll just leave it at that...
                          Suuuuuuuuuuurrrreee
                          When talking to a fool, be sure he isn't doing the same.

Comment

I have no thyroid.
                            I do not have full range on motion in my right wrist due to multiple fractures.
                            I do not have full range of motion in my left elbow due to radial head fracture.
                            I have a scar on my left shin.
                            I have a scar on my right cheek.
                            I have self-inflicted scars on my inner wrists and forearms. (Young and dumb.)
                            I also have a few scars on my lower back.
                            I have stretch marks on my belly.
                            I have sciatic nerve problems thanks to my 6 year old. (He sat on it when I was carrying him.)
                            http://hoppeshomestead.blogspot.com/

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government. – Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by sam I am
                              Ohh Jeeze where to start..with out making anyone puke! or getting banned

Fuzzy wuzzy hair.

Scar on forehead, kinda like Harry Potter, but not!

Scar on left eye brow, so they have to be a bit thinker than I'd like, or I look like a gang member.

I shoulders a line backer would envy. ( I am female )

I have a map of the world on my tummy in stretch marks, my belly button is err mangled to be kind.
                              Three c-section scars,
                              On right shoulder 3 scars from surgery, looks like a tiger clawed me.

More scars on tummy, other surgery.

Size 14 womens shoes, or 13 mens.

Man hands.

Good job I'm married huh!
                              Sam, youre gorgeous - so none of these count!! OK??

I'll add mine: I'm ugly, OK? lol... that about does it.
                              Not much more to add (oh wait - i'm heavy, too!)

Comment

I forgot to add,
                                my eyes, (one in particular) are blue, but they have a slight yellow ring around the pupil.
                                "...and the taking of a life is murder. And the punishment for murder is.... well it varies from state to state and by race, but...." - Homer J Simpson.

Police: "Stop and we'll shoot!"
                                Dilbert: "Stop AND we'll shoot? If you're gonna shoot, why should we stop?"
                                Police: "Well, it would be alot easier for us. The targets at the shooting range don't run."

R.I.P. Momma Coleman. You may have left our world, but you have NOT left our hearts.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4581 users online. 249 members and 4332 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X