Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hello

    Hey who banned me

    Well anyway....goodbye...be back way far away in the future...maybe

    Later
    Just shut your damn hole




    Dead Souls-----They keep calling me

  • #2
    You say goodbye & I say hello...
    Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we might as well dance.

    Comment


    • #3
      Not to point fingers... but BEARCAT did it!

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by mrc27 View Post
        You say goodbye & I say hello...
        Hello hello, I don't know why you say goodbye, I say hello...

        Welcome back Chiller
        "Think like a man of action, act like a man of thought" ~Henri Louis Bergson
        ______________________


        ComptonPOLICEGANGS.com

        Comment


        • #5
          Shorty want a hug....Bottles in the club....club...club....Shorty wants a hug...hug....Bottles in the club...club.....Like a lolipop lolipop...shorty wants a Huuuuugggg...Bottles in the cluuuuuubbbbbbb....Lolipop..la la loipop....Cool song...

          What's up Chiller...
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #6
            I feel like I should be wearing a thin hat with my area code on it now.

            Comment


            • #7
              See ya later Chiller.

              Comment


              • #8
                L8R dude....

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Hoosier_Boy View Post
                  Not to point fingers... but BEARCAT did it!
                  Wasn't me..... I believe he cursed me in a thread and got spanked for it..... Just like I did a while back.....

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Southflaguy View Post
                    Shorty want a hug....Bottles in the club....club...club....Shorty wants a hug...hug....Bottles in the club...club.....Like a lolipop lolipop...shorty wants a Huuuuugggg...Bottles in the cluuuuuubbbbbbb....Lolipop..la la loipop....Cool song...

                    What's up Chiller...

                    Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh G.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Chiller View Post
                      Hey who banned me
                      Errr....you did.....for running your mouth....

                      Welcome back fool......

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Bearcat357 View Post
                        Wasn't me..... I believe he cursed me in a thread and got spanked for it..... Just like I did a while back.....


                        Seriously. I'm not the least bit surprised you two like spankings.
                        sigpic

                        I don't agree with your opinion, but I respect its straightforwardness in terms of wrongness.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Smurfette_76 View Post
                          Seriously. I'm not the least bit surprised you two like spankings.
                          Actually....from what his bro GPOC told me....it's him who likes to be spanked....and it's in this place called Freddie's........

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Smurfette_76 View Post
                            Seriously. I'm not the least bit surprised you two like spankings.
                            right
                            or give them
                            or get involed with girls that give them





                            let me stop NOW.
                            ‘Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go.’
                            Oscar Wilde

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I THOUGHT it was a little quiet around here...now I realize it's 'cause Chiller wasn't around causing a ruckus!

                              Comment

                              MR300x250 Tablet

                              Collapse

                              What's Going On

                              Collapse

                              There are currently 6776 users online. 350 members and 6426 guests.

                              Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

                              Welcome Ad

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X