Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eclipse27
    replied
    Ridiculous. Ri-DICULOUS! If that kid grows up and decides they want a name change, then fine.

This is just another breach in personal freedom.

Death to tyranny...even the pre-stages of it.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    All I can say is it's a good thing I have pets instead of kids because I LOVE weird names, lol!

(Comes from having the #1 most popular girl's name in the country for 1983...there were always like 5 of us in any given class.)

Leave a comment:

• Brader
    replied
    Personally I like "Pilot Inspektor"
    That's what Jason Lee the guy from My name is Earl named his son recently.
    Audio Science was another one.

Leave a comment:

• natejpg
    replied
    Originally posted by Himso View Post
    I vaguely remember a stand up routine where the comedian was upset because ghetto children names always sounded like foreign cars:

Cressida
    Tercel
    Toyota
    I think it was about naming your kid after the vehicle you conceived him in. This trend is so retarded.

Leave a comment:

• texaschickeee
    replied
    some names I have run across in my line of work..
    and these are the REAL LEGAL names of people.....

Million
    Clubz (that was a middle name)
    Mercedes
    swan
    True
    I'm like whattttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

give the kid a chance, give them a name that is fairly common or doesn't scream 'help me!!

and I have had a cocaine too!

Leave a comment:

• Monty Ealerman
    replied
    Originally posted by Cockney Corner. View Post
    Reminds me of a story a mate told me. He's being served in McDonald's and this pasty fat guy in his early 20's has a name badge reading "Seven of Nine" (which is the name of a female character with huge knockers on one of the Star Trek spin-offs, for those who don't get the reference).

"Er, Seven of Nine?" he queries.
    "I changed it. It's all legal, like" Seven of Nine replies.
    Oh dear, oh dear.
    sumptuously played by Jeri Ryan

Leave a comment:

• Monty Ealerman
    replied
    There's a nice respectful reasonable kid named "Jihad" that went to our martial art school. I told him to stop calling himself that after 9-11. I've always called him "Jay", and he introduces himself that way. If his Dad wants to make a provocative statement, he shouldn't do it with his kid's name. Let him tattoo it on his own forehead if he wants to, but not make his kid bear the burden.

Leave a comment:

• Himso
    replied
    I vaguely remember a stand up routine where the comedian was upset because ghetto children names always sounded like foreign cars:

Cressida
    Tercel
    Toyota

Leave a comment:

• Cockney Corner.
    replied
    Reminds me of a story a mate told me. He's being served in McDonald's and this pasty fat guy in his early 20's has a name badge reading "Seven of Nine" (which is the name of a female character with huge knockers on one of the Star Trek spin-offs, for those who don't get the reference).

"Er, Seven of Nine?" he queries.
    "I changed it. It's all legal, like" Seven of Nine replies.
    Oh dear, oh dear.

Leave a comment:

• texaschickeee
    replied
    Originally posted by alexg View Post
    From Hawaii is part of the name too. The full name is "Talula Does The Hula From Hawaii." Some people should not be allowed to have kids.
    +1. Sorry but I can understand some unique, or rather not frequently used names but the way this one went, it harmed the child DACP's i'm betting does the same. At least they are nice enough to call her kay Kay....

Leave a comment:

• alexg
    replied
    From Hawaii is part of the name too. The full name is "Talula Does The Hula From Hawaii." Some people should not be allowed to have kids.

Leave a comment:

• DACP
    replied
    The day care my daughter go’s to has a little girl that everyone calls Kay Kay, I know so what right? Well Mom cannot pronounce her name, not one of the teachers can I sure as hell can’t, but mom will tell you it has great meaning, it is a tribal name! as she talked to the teacher explaining this to her, I just stood there in total amazement she saw the name somewhere thought it looked cool and decided that would be the girls name. I asked her if she knew what it meant nope, her and the babes dada have no clue so they decided to nick name her Kay kay. Why do people put their kids through this?

I think Hollywood celebs are the worst at it, like some kind of competition as to who can have the most off the wall name, no wonder the kids are train wrecks growing up, Christ I would have to drink to if my Mom err I mean the babes momma and dada did that to me.

Leave a comment:

• Columbus
    replied
    Originally posted by tehJet View Post
    You know those drunken conversations you have with your friends about what it would HILARIOUS to name your kids some day? (well, I've had that conversation...)

These people obviously just kept on drinkin...
    +1.

I know of a guy whose last name is Lehr... him and his wife had a dughter a few years ago and named her Crystal Chandel.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    LOL apparently so!

Poor kids...

Leave a comment:

• tehJet
    replied
    Originally posted by Presence View Post
    Wow...

-Hi, what's your name?
    Number 16 Bus Shelter
    - Huh?
    You heard me.
    - I said your NAME, not where you were conceived!

WTF is wrong with these people, seriously?!
    You know those drunken conversations you have with your friends about what it would HILARIOUS to name your kids some day? (well, I've had that conversation...)

These people obviously just kept on drinkin...

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6683 users online. 384 members and 6299 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X