Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reminds me of a story a mate told me. He's being served in McDonald's and this pasty fat guy in his early 20's has a name badge reading "Seven of Nine" (which is the name of a female character with huge knockers on one of the Star Trek spin-offs, for those who don't get the reference).

"Er, Seven of Nine?" he queries.
    "I changed it. It's all legal, like" Seven of Nine replies.
    Oh dear, oh dear.
    I'm a little bit waayy, a little bit wooah, a little bit woosh, I'm a geezer.

Comment

I vaguely remember a stand up routine where the comedian was upset because ghetto children names always sounded like foreign cars:

Cressida
      Tercel
      Toyota

Comment

There's a nice respectful reasonable kid named "Jihad" that went to our martial art school. I told him to stop calling himself that after 9-11. I've always called him "Jay", and he introduces himself that way. If his Dad wants to make a provocative statement, he shouldn't do it with his kid's name. Let him tattoo it on his own forehead if he wants to, but not make his kid bear the burden.

Comment

Originally posted by Cockney Corner. View Post
          Reminds me of a story a mate told me. He's being served in McDonald's and this pasty fat guy in his early 20's has a name badge reading "Seven of Nine" (which is the name of a female character with huge knockers on one of the Star Trek spin-offs, for those who don't get the reference).

"Er, Seven of Nine?" he queries.
          "I changed it. It's all legal, like" Seven of Nine replies.
          Oh dear, oh dear.
          sumptuously played by Jeri Ryan

Comment

some names I have run across in my line of work..
            and these are the REAL LEGAL names of people.....

Million
            Clubz (that was a middle name)
            Mercedes
            swan
            True
            I'm like whattttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

give the kid a chance, give them a name that is fairly common or doesn't scream 'help me!!

and I have had a cocaine too!
            ‘Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go.’
            Oscar Wilde

Comment

Originally posted by Himso View Post
              I vaguely remember a stand up routine where the comedian was upset because ghetto children names always sounded like foreign cars:

Cressida
              Tercel
              Toyota
              I think it was about naming your kid after the vehicle you conceived him in. This trend is so retarded.
              Not affiliated with my avatar. My opinions are all mine and do not represent anybody else. All names are fictional and coincidental if there is someone in the world with aforementioned name.

Comment

Personally I like "Pilot Inspektor"
                That's what Jason Lee the guy from My name is Earl named his son recently.
                Audio Science was another one.

Comment

All I can say is it's a good thing I have pets instead of kids because I LOVE weird names, lol!

(Comes from having the #1 most popular girl's name in the country for 1983...there were always like 5 of us in any given class.)

Comment

Ridiculous. Ri-DICULOUS! If that kid grows up and decides they want a name change, then fine.

This is just another breach in personal freedom.

Death to tyranny...even the pre-stages of it.
                    When talking to a fool, be sure he isn't doing the same.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6688 users online. 384 members and 6304 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X