300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blogging

Anyone have a blog on here? If so how did you pick your name (title) for your blog.

I had one but had to delete it and now I want to start another one. But I am having trouble thinking of a title or name. I really don't want to have a title with anything related to baseball in it because it will be about my life,school,boys,baseball and any other crap I decide to include on it.

I am stuck when it comes to stuff like this.
    "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)
    Not Yet Visited: 16
    Baseball Hall of Fame- Visited

The only blogging I do is an occasional vent on myspace. My day-to-day life is not nearly interesting enough to warrant a blog. It would go something like this:

July 23. Slept. Played Warcraft. Rode my horse. Went to work.
    July 24. Slept. Watched anime. Played Warcraft. Went to work
    July 25. Slept. Rode my horse, watched anime. Went to work.

And so on and so forth.

Comment

Originally posted by JMTX View Post
      The only blogging I do is an occasional vent on myspace. My day-to-day life is not nearly interesting enough to warrant a blog. It would go something like this:

July 23. Slept. Played Warcraft. Rode my horse. Went to work.
      July 24. Slept. Watched anime. Played Warcraft. Went to work
      July 25. Slept. Rode my horse, watched anime. Went to work.

And so on and so forth.
      lol

I just made my first post on my myspace blog.
      "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)

Comment

Maybe I *should* start a blog...one espousing all my weird and freaky beliefs and philosophies. I might become infamous, and I've always said that was better than being famous.

Comment

Maybe I *should* start a blog...one espousing all my weird and freaky beliefs and philosophies. I might become infamous, and I've always said that was better than being famous.
          But they'll think you're a freak... like me!

... Waiting for someone to call it out...

Comment

But they'll think you're a freak...
            I hope so! That's the whole point, lol!

Comment

I hope so! That's the whole point, lol!

JMTX, I expected you to catch my drift on that post and you missed it! Lol.

Comment

Well I is blonde, you know....

Comment

Well I is blonde, you know....

Ah I see. Dark Knight quote by the way, straight from the mouth of the Joker. I expected more from you JMTX.

Comment

Ah, he did say that didn't he? Dude, I've slept since then lol!

I'm going to go see it again this weekend...I'll try to memorize all the good Joker quotes!

I'm such a nerd...I've got Joker on my o.com avatar, on my phone's wallpaper, my laptops wallpaper, lol....

Comment

Ah, he did say that didn't he? Dude, I've slept since then lol!

I'm going to go see it again this weekend...I'll try to memorize all the good Joker quotes!

I'm such a nerd...I've got Joker on my o.com avatar, on my phone's wallpaper, my laptops wallpaper, lol....
                      Haha, very nice. I plan on seeing it for the third time in the next week. Can't help it, I love it. Me= having a man-crush on Heath Ledger... and I mean that in the straightest way possible.

Comment

Hehe, I have a crush on Heath too, and I mean that in the straightest way possible as well!

I've had a crush on him ever since "10 Things I Hate About You."

Comment

Back to bloggingggggggggggggggggggg.

Comment

Originally posted by BaseballBabe View Post
                            Back to bloggingggggggggggggggggggg.
                            Sorry BBB, I got mixed up with Texas people and started hijacking threads.

Comment

*raises hand*
                              I would like to blog.....however not like on myspace.
                              I just do that when ever I think I might have something to say.

what websites help you create a blog?
                              what other things do people blog about? my understanding is that it is basically a on line diary. right, wrong?:??
                              ‘Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go.’
                              Oscar Wilde

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5863 users online. 349 members and 5514 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X