300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do I get along with cops so well?

I guess it's because y'all are the most sarcastic people I know. You've gotta be like that if your going to get through your day right?

Perfect example:
    http://forums.officer.com/forums/sho...00#post1339600

Just remember one thing. Children are a sexually transmitted disease.
    http://hoppeshomestead.blogspot.com/

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government. – Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Hoppes View Post
      Just remember one thing. Children are a sexually transmitted disease.
      Just remember one thing. You were a kid once.

Comment

Yes, I know. Why do you think I keep a close eye on my kids? If they are anything like I was, we are all in trouble. lol
        http://hoppeshomestead.blogspot.com/

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government. – Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Yes, I know. Why do you think I keep a close eye on my kids? If they are anything like I was, we are all in trouble. lol
          gotcha. My dads in trouble because I'm exactly like him, so my grandmother is happy that I'm just like him for that reason.

Comment

Sarcastic?
            NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

cant be.

its...just a way of looking at the situation!
            ‘Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go.’
            Oscar Wilde

Comment

I usually end up with cops hating me for some reason. I guess it's mostly because I complain a lot. But then I have others who fall in love with me.....sigh....rough life!

The people here are not too bad, actually I get along better with the bunch here than I do with another bunch on a different forum.
              Last edited by Lexis85; 07-21-2008, 12:44 PM.
              Never argue with idiots - they just drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

Chaos, Panic and Disorder....my work here is done!

As her tears fell at his feet, she didn't say "I Love You," what she said meant even more: I laugh, I love, I hope, I tried. I hurt, I need, I fear, I cry and I know you do the same things too. So we're really not that different, me and you.

Comment

TAYLOR13-----So are you on this site because you want to be a police officer or because you "get along with cops"? Just curious......
                ~S~

Comment

fromN2C

you changed your white tank to a black tank. Decided you like the black one better?

Comment

Originally posted by fromnurse2cop View Post
                    TAYLOR13-----So are you on this site because you want to be a police officer or because you "get along with cops"? Just curious......
                    I'm looking at that field. I'm going to probably go into military and then possibly counter terrorism, and then if not counter terrorism or when I retire from that and I've still got my life left, or about 20 years, then I think I'll join the police force, but I'm going to see how it all works out.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Stewie View Post

Comment

Sarcastic cops?
                          Who woulda thunk it?

Its a defense mechanism, defnse from the infinite stupidty energy given off by an infinite # of the human population
                          I got nothing for now

Comment

Originally posted by e-man View Post
                            Sarcastic cops?
                            Who woulda thunk it?

Its a defense mechanism, defnse from the infinite stupidty energy given off by an infinite # of the human population
                            If we acted out our feelings I would slap about 40 people a day and put bullets into 3 or 4 of them.
                            I use sarcasm and humor to counter my strong urge to Darwin some of these pus buckets.
                            Make the world a better place....punch a hippie in the face.

Be polite to everyone but be ready to kill them at a moments notice.

Former 11B3P, airborne!

Comment

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree there Hoppes.
                              "It's not how they die, but how they live that makes them a hero."

Originally posted by George Carlin
                              You are not a loser, you are the last winner.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4352 users online. 256 members and 4096 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X