300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SLLLLLOOOOOWWWWW Day!

OMG- Work is being sooooo slow today- so far at least, 6 hours into it- with 6 hours to go- and so far only 3 calls and 1 traffic stop.
    Updated on: 12/28/09

That is what I love about Sundays, slow and easy makes for a great “Monday” for me. Not sure if I could handle 12 hrs of slow Sunday though any warrants that need served? I am sure there is some one who needs a prank pulled on them to break things up.
    It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

Comment

I worked OT yesterday for a shift that was short and that's how it was...we started playing jokes on each other and running willy nilly all over the city.
      sigpic

I don't agree with your opinion, but I respect its straightforwardness in terms of wrongness.

Comment

Originally posted by Smurfette_76 View Post
        I worked OT yesterday for a shift that was short and that's how it was...we started playing jokes on each other and running willy nilly all over the city.
        Hopefully no more biscuit makers or money will go missing.
        "Why you harassing me?"

Comment

these are some of the best days.
          get caught up....and when you come back you get to start all over again.

Smurffette...did you get into trouble?
          ‘Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go.’
          Oscar Wilde

Comment

Nope. Didn't get caught

But there is an officer with sardines smeared in his AC unit. On a hot, humid June day.

I'm just sayin....
            sigpic

I don't agree with your opinion, but I respect its straightforwardness in terms of wrongness.

Comment

Nope. Didn't get caught

But there is an officer with sardines smeared in his AC unit. On a hot, humid June day.

I'm just sayin....
              I forwarded this to the captain.....I'm just sayin

A man should never be ashamed to own that he has been in the wrong, which is but saying... that he is wiser today than yesterday. Jonathan Swift 1667-1745

It's only a conspiracy when your party is not in power.

Comment

She'd have to leave her desk to do anything about it *insert eye roll*

Oooooppppssss, I believe I said that "outloud"
                sigpic

Comment

LOL Brass....they're FANTASTIC

A man should never be ashamed to own that he has been in the wrong, which is but saying... that he is wiser today than yesterday. Jonathan Swift 1667-1745

It's only a conspiracy when your party is not in power.

Comment

Malaru,

So are you posting here from your car?

Man, what better job than to get paid for spending time at officer.com? Oh wait, I get paid for that too .

Comment

lmao- the weather is starting to roll in now- 4 hours to go- Im sure there will be a few wrecks-

I tell you, for Florida having rain storms every day some months- people cant drive when the road turns wet... but this seems to be a world-wide anomoly. (sp)

It picked up a little- copper wire theft from ac and B&E- same home.
                      Updated on: 12/28/09

Comment

Nope. Didn't get caught

I'm just sayin....
                        Better that than whino homeless guy urine.

Comment

Busy as he!! here today....must be the 106 degrees + alcohol.

Comment

Wow all I have are a bunch of cable stories, GOD I WISH I WAS A PO
                            Just your friendly neighborhood cable guy.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3310 users online. 216 members and 3094 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X