300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From Colors:

Bob Hodges: [to his new partner] There's two bulls standing on top of a mountain. The younger one says to the older one: "Hey pop, let's say we run down there and F!*K one of them cows". The older one says: "No son. Lets walk down and F!*K 'em all".
    “Most people spend more time and energy going around problems than in trying to solve them.”
    ― Henry Ford

Comment

I think pulp Fiction has some of the best quotes ever!
      "It's not how they die, but how they live that makes them a hero."

Originally posted by George Carlin
      You are not a loser, you are the last winner.

Comment

Originally posted by hxd View Post
        Could be! Are you uglier than a bag full of a**holes with the pretty ones picked out?

I am!
        This is hysterical!!! But NOT true!

I have so many... some were already listed here. Homer Simpson has some of the best lol.

"Never make someone your everything, because when they're gone you have nothing."

"Lust is easy. Love is hard. Like is most important." ~Carl Reiner

"If you're never scared or embarrassed or hurt, it means you never take any chances." ~Julia Sorel (Rosalyn Drexler), See How She Runs, 1978

"The only thing that matters is just following your heart, and eventually you'll finally get it right." ~Ataris

"The mind can calculate, but the spirit yearns; and the heart knows what the heart knows..."

"To the world, you may be one person...but to one person, you may be the world."

"Let us treat men and women well; treat them as if they were real. Perhaps they are." ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Courage does not always roar...sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying "I will try again tomorrow." ~Mary Anne Rademacher

"Free your mind and the rest will follow."

"Giving a man 'space' is like giving a pig a computer - chances are he wont use it wisely."

Comment

"Remember your name." - My Grandma, she meant never tarnish your name becouse bad reps are hard to change.

If you don't live for something, you'll die for nothing. - Hatebreed

Give all of yourself that there is to give becouse in life to have never risked is to have never lived - Hatebreed

When in Rome we do as the Romans, when in hell we do shots at the bar. - Everytime I Die

Comment

Originally posted by LA DEP View Post
            "Nemo Me Impune Lacessit" No one harms me with impunity....National Motto of Scotland
            That and The Cask of Amontillado its a Poe Story.

http://www.poestories.com/text.php?file=amontillado

"Nemo me impune lacessit."

Nemo me impune lacessit:
            "No one provokes me with impunity". This motto appears on the royal arms of Scotland.
            Some say to take action and to fail is to die a dogs death. I say to live, and fail to take action is to live a dogs life.

Comment

There's a problem in the cockpit.

The cockpit? what is it?

It's the little room in the front of the plane where the pilots sit, but that's not important now...

Comment

It's 108 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.

Hit it!

Elwood and Jake Blues.

Comment

Originally posted by PB3021 View Post
                  There's a problem in the cockpit.

The cockpit? what is it?

It's the little room in the front of the plane where the pilots sit, but that's not important now...
                  HAHAHAHA.....CLASSIC movie.....

"Surely you cant be serious"

"Yes I am, and dont call me Shirley"
                  The posts on this forum by this poster are of his personal opinion, and his personal opinion alone

"Politicians are like diapers. They need to be changed often and for the same reason"

"We fight not for glory; nor for wealth; nor honor, but only and alone we fight for freedom, which no good man surrenders but with his life"

Comment

"it's not going to suck itself"

Comment

Originally posted by VegasMetro View Post
                      "it's not going to suck itself"
                      ‘Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go.’
                      Oscar Wilde

Comment

Originally posted by sam I am

Eat s**t and die..dunno?
                        Duke Nukem.

Comment

Just a few from the master of one-liners, Groucho Marx:

Don’t look now, but there’s one man too many in this room, and I think it’s you. (Groucho Marx in Duck Soup, 1933)

Either he’s dead or my watch has stopped. (Groucho Marx in A Day at the Races, 1937)

Gentlemen, Chicolini here may talk like an idiot, and look like an idiot, but don’t let that fool you: he really is an idiot. (Groucho Marx in Duck Soup, 1933)
                          Hatred never ceases by hatred, but by love alone is healed.
                          Happiness never decreases by being shared. -- Buddhist quotation
                          A soft answer turneth away wrath: but grievous words stir up anger. -- Proverbs 15:1

Comment

^^^ Some of the greatest of all time ^^^
                            He teaches my hands to make war,
                            so that my arms can bend a bow of bronze.
                            Psalms 18:34

Comment

"It's time to kick *** and chew bubble gum..... And I'm all out of bubble gum."

"Let god sort 'em out."
                              "It's not how they die, but how they live that makes them a hero."

Originally posted by George Carlin
                              You are not a loser, you are the last winner.

Comment

"looks like I picked a bad week to quit sniffing glue"
                                The posts on this forum by this poster are of his personal opinion, and his personal opinion alone

"Politicians are like diapers. They need to be changed often and for the same reason"

"We fight not for glory; nor for wealth; nor honor, but only and alone we fight for freedom, which no good man surrenders but with his life"

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4277 users online. 229 members and 4048 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X