X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite Quote/One Liner

Post your favorite quote or one liner.
    Shhh...my common sense is tingling!

The beer is more important than you right now.

This is my shield.
    I bare it before me into battle, but it is not my own.
    It protects the brother on my left.
    It protects my city.
    I will never let my brother out of its shadow, nor my city from its shelter.
    I will die with my shield before me, facing the enemy.

- Spartan Warrior Proverb

"Hey Marvin, what do you think...BLAM! "What the hell!" "I just shot Marvin in the face." "Well, why'd you do that?" "It wasn't my fault. The gun just went off. I don't know maybe you hit a bump or something." "Guns don't just go off, and I didn't hit no M*****ing bump."

"Jules: Wanna know what I'm buyin' Ringo?

Pumpkin: What?

Jules: Your life. I'm givin' you that money so I don't hafta kill your a**. You read the Bible?

Pumpkin: Not regularly.

Jules: There's a passage I got memorized. Ezekiel 25:17. The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you. I been sayin' that s*** for years. And if you ever heard it, it meant your a**. I never really questioned what it meant. I thought it was just a cold-blooded thing to say to a m-f'er before you popped a cap in his a**. But I saw some s*** this mornin' made me think twice. Now I'm thinkin': it could mean you're the evil man. And I'm the righteous man. And Mr. 9mm here, he's the shepherd protecting my righteous a** in the valley of darkness. Or it could be you're the righteous man and I'm the shepherd and it's the world that's evil and selfish. I'd like that. But that s*** ain't the truth. The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men. But I'm tryin', Ringo. I'm tryin' real hard to be a shepherd."
    He teaches my hands to make war,
    so that my arms can bend a bow of bronze.
    Psalms 18:34

Comment

IN GOD WE TRUST ALL OTHERS WE CHECK NCIC

You have the right to remain silent I suggest you use it
      Lawdog TCSO
      In God We Trust all Others we Check NCIC
      well daisy if you do

Comment

It's better to be wrong for the right reasons than to be right for the wrong ones.

What is popular is not always right, what is right is not always popular.

A wise man won't insult me and a fool can't.

Normal People Scare Me

Comment

Always be ready to speak your mind, and a base man will avoid you.

The eagle never lost so much time as when he submitted to learn of the crow.

It is but lost time to converse with you whose works are only analytics.

What is now proved was once only imagined.

(all from poet William Blake)
          Hatred never ceases by hatred, but by love alone is healed.
          Happiness never decreases by being shared. -- Buddhist quotation
          A soft answer turneth away wrath: but grievous words stir up anger. -- Proverbs 15:1

Comment

Jules: There's a passage I got memorized. Ezekiel 25:17. The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you. I been sayin' that s*** for years. And if you ever heard it, it meant your a**. I never really questioned what it meant. I thought it was just a cold-blooded thing to say to a m-f'er before you popped a cap in his a**. But I saw some s*** this mornin' made me think twice. Now I'm thinkin': it could mean you're the evil man. And I'm the righteous man. And Mr. 9mm here, he's the shepherd protecting my righteous a** in the valley of darkness. Or it could be you're the righteous man and I'm the shepherd and it's the world that's evil and selfish. I'd like that. But that s*** ain't the truth. The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men. But I'm tryin', Ringo. I'm tryin' real hard to be a shepherd."

There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by jcioccke View Post
              That was my favorite part of that movie-Great Job
              Mine too. Thank you!
              He teaches my hands to make war,
              so that my arms can bend a bow of bronze.
              Psalms 18:34

Comment

Jeesh - there are so many.....

From "The Departed"...

"Who the f*** are you?"
                "I'm the guy who does his job. You must be the other guy."

Author unknown, but man it fits my take on life:

"Get some."

Yogi Berra AFLAC commecials:

"If you get hurt and miss work, it doesn't hurt, to miss work."

From "Fast Times at ?? High"

"If I'm here and you're here....isn't it OUR time?

From "The Gladiator"...

"Strength and Honor"
                The All New
                BBQ and Goldfish Pond Club
                Sully - IAM Rand - JasperST - L1 - The Tick - EmmaPeel - Columbus - LA Dep - SgtSlaughter - OneAdam12 - Retired96 - Iowa #1603
                - M1Garand

(any BBQ and Goldfish Pond member may nominate another user for membership but just remember ..... this ain't no weenie roast!)

Comment

For to be carnally minded [is] death; but to be spiritually minded [is] life and peace. Romans 8:6

Comment

"“When we’re mad we’ll use our words. Then the rest of the world will play nice with us."

Ralph Wiggum

Comment

"You have to be strong now."

- My mom, I was with her in ICU and that was the last thing she told me. An hour later, I was officially an orphan.

Comment

Stuff Happens
                        Last edited by JustTooBig; 06-18-2008, 02:27 PM. Reason: improper verbage

Comment

My mom said this one to me...

"You know, Adam, I've only had to call poison control twice in my lifetime. Thanks."

Hehehe.

Okay, now background... when I was a wee tot I got into my uncles bottle of vitamins... child proof my arse. That was the first time. The second time occurred when one of those glowy type necklace things blew up in my face. That crap feels just like O.C.
                          sigpic

Comment

Everyone around me at work knows that I'm ALWAYS good for a one-liner at the most inappropriate times. These are my most frequently used ones:

"If I want $hit from you, I'll squeeze your head."
                            "If I wanted to hear from an ***hole, I would have farted."
                            "It's not my attitude that sucks. It's your perception."

Comment

"Learning requires discipline...discipline requires values!"
                              "Think like a man of action, act like a man of thought" ~Henri Louis Bergson

ComptonPOLICEGANGS.com

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2313 users online. 125 members and 2188 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X