Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody's gas price hit $5.00 yet?

It just hit $4.73 here this morning

(hint: if ever traveling up or down Interstate 5 in Far Northern California, get your gas in either Redding, California or Medford, Oregon. It's robbery in between!)
    He who feels punctured must once have been a bubble. --Lao Tzu

Our gas is between $4.10 and $4.15 still... my father in law pays slightly more than you but he is buying diesel.

CA taxes are pretty extreme on fuel...

Comment

Last time I check we were at 4.25-4.50 depending on where you go.
      "Why you harassing me?"

Comment

It was 3.89 here over the weekend...I made sure I filled up.
        Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we might as well dance.

Comment

Originally posted by mrc27 View Post
          It was 3.89 here over the weekend...I made sure I filled up.
          It looks like you were smart to get out of California! The North Coast is even worse (Crescent City, etc.)

Here's a pretty cool website, which I imagine you can do for any state.

http://www.californiagasprices.com/
          He who feels punctured must once have been a bubble. --Lao Tzu

Comment

It is $3.85-$3.99 around Middle Tennessee, higher in Nashville, about $4.05 from what I hear.
            That's what they do, it's a trailer park.

Comment

Average in wa state I believe is 4.23 for regular.
              My car only takes supreme

Comment

I'm in Calgary right now, I usually run everywhere I go, but converting it from liters to gallons, it is 5.18 a gallon (and I multiplied it by 3.78, not rounded up to 4).

I've calculated, that the cost for me to drive one mile (averaged for city and highway driving) with my Ford Ranger is 25.91 cents! Yup, throw out a little more than a quarter for every mile you drive!

Comment

Paid $4.05 two days ago (upstate NY). But I'm sure it's more now. Seems to go up .20-.30 a week.
                  Hatred never ceases by hatred, but by love alone is healed.
                  Happiness never decreases by being shared. -- Buddhist quotation
                  A soft answer turneth away wrath: but grievous words stir up anger. -- Proverbs 15:1

Comment

3.89 out here in Oz.....

4.00 plus in Kansas City.....

3.75 in rural NW Missouri.....

I am sure that will all change when I fill up.....

Comment

Last I saw, still 3.96 here. Its been fluctuating between 3.92 and 3.98. Im not complaining.
                      "...and the taking of a life is murder. And the punishment for murder is.... well it varies from state to state and by race, but...." - Homer J Simpson.

Police: "Stop and we'll shoot!"
                      Dilbert: "Stop AND we'll shoot? If you're gonna shoot, why should we stop?"
                      Police: "Well, it would be alot easier for us. The targets at the shooting range don't run."

R.I.P. Momma Coleman. You may have left our world, but you have NOT left our hearts.

Comment

I just paid $3.89 a gallon here in Alabama. That seems to be about the norm for my area right now.
                        If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking
                        (General George S Patton, Jr.)

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing (Edmund Burke).

A leader is someone who improves the lives of other people or improves the system they live under.
                        (Sam Houston)

Comment

Last time I looked at the Citgo just out my window, $4.03

Comment

Hi people....

It,s funny reading your comments on the price of petrol.I would love to live in the US.Try living in the UK.Petrol now costs about £1.20 a litre or nearly £6 a gallon in some places(don,t know the exchange rate!).My local garage has changed the price 4 times in the last 10 days..At this rate i,ll have to buy a horse!!
                            Please send cheap petrol by post to [email protected][email protected]~~

cheers

Comment

was up in PA was up to 4.05, in NYC average 4.45 for reg
                              http://mygiantssearch.swagbucks.com/...ster&rb=255346

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3018 users online. 130 members and 2888 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X