300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your most EMBARRASSING moment

I would have to say my first week of college. There was this girl in three of my classes who I thought was very attractive. She and I had talked a few times and she was on the same scholarship I was on. She asked me if I wanted to meet for lunch one afternoon in front of the library, so I was thinking OK here's my chance to ask her out.

The time came and we met at the library. In front of the library they had concrete bench's where she sat down and asked me to sit down to eat. As I began to sit down I was unable to control my bowels and accidental let one rip loud enough to be heard. She acted as if nothing happen and cut our lunch short by saying she had to meet a professor. During the conversation and right after I felt like a [email protected], but there was nothing I could do because I had already tooted. That's a moment in time I wish I could take back and will be my most EMBARRASSING moment in my life. I'm sure there's more but that's the one that stands out. So let's hear your most EMBARRASSING moment!?!?!?!?!
    Some people were just dropped on their heads as children more than the rest of us!

Nebraska, if that's your most embarrassing moment, you are doing good! What kind of stupid girl dumps a guy over a fart? Everyone farts!

I've had a few really embarrassing moments:

Accidently jostling my phone and speed dialing my father during an intimate conversation when I was 18.

Puking on an intimate associate during a romantic interlude.

Getting out of bed at 4pm, throwing on the first set of clothes I found on the floor so I could get to the post office before they closed,and then being informed by the person behind me in the very crowded post office that I had a hole in my pants. Said hole was the size of a cantelope and I was not wearing undies!

That's just the ones that come immediately to mind.

Comment

JM I new to wounldn't be long and you be in here!!! That is funny though!!! Lmao

Comment

LOL, yep, I is special! Got all kinds of embarrassing moments in my past!

Comment

Originally posted by JMTX View Post
          Nebraska, if that's your most embarrassing moment, you are doing good! What kind of stupid girl dumps a guy over a fart? Everyone farts!

I've had a few really embarrassing moments:

Accidently jostling my phone and speed dialing my father during an intimate conversation when I was 18.

Puking on an intimate associate during a romantic interlude.

Getting out of bed at 4pm, throwing on the first set of clothes I found on the floor so I could get to the post office before they closed,and then being informed by the person behind me in the very crowded post office that I had a hole in my pants. Said hole was the size of a cantelope and I was not wearing undies!

That's just the ones that come immediately to mind.
          Errr.....I was thinking it would have something to do with your large, yet very nice set of boobies....

Comment

Errr.....I was thinking it would have something to do with your large, yet very nice set of boobies....
            Na, they have never caused me any embarrassment whatsoever!

Not even when I got stopped by the Boob Patrol at the anime convention!

Comment

Na, they have never caused me any embarrassment whatsoever!
              Have to take your word for that....

Not even when I got stopped by the Boob Patrol at the anime convention!
              Err.....if I was that patrol.... I would have had you step into a private room to examine things in greater detail..... and perhaps had to do a very, very thorough inspect of them.....

Comment

Err.....if I was that patrol.... I would have had you step into a private room to examine things in greater detail..... and perhaps had to do a very, very thorough inspect of them.....
                You could tell he didn't savor the job! He was staring right at them and stuttering, 'Well, um, I was, ya know, asked to remind you to uh be careful ya know that uh nothing "slips out" of that low cut costume!" It was classic.

Comment

You could tell he didn't savor the job! He was staring right at them and stuttering, 'Well, um, I was, ya know, asked to remind you to uh be careful ya know that uh nothing "slips out" of that low cut costume!" It was classic.
                  Pffftttt....what a wussy....

Had it been me, you had been stripped naked....and very well inspected.....for like a couple of hours......

Comment

My first day of teaching., when I was a graduate student.

I used to be very very very shy. The kind of person who would sit in the back of the classroom praying the teacher wouldn't call on her. Since I wanted to teach, however, I had to get over the fear of speaking in class...

Friend bought me a soda just before class. When I went in, I put the Coke on top of the textbooks on the table, and sat in a chair next to it. (My style is informal -- everybody sits in a circle!)

I was going through the syllabus and introducing the course (freshman composition) to everyone. When I got to the part about the textbooks I reached over and pulled the books out.

The soda, of course, ended up on the floor. I was so embarrassed I thought I would die. I couldn't sleep the entire two days before the next class. Then I decided it couldn't possibly be worse. It could only get better.

It did.

...ok, that makes it sound like I've lived a very tame life. I'm just not gonna tell...oh, well, maybe...

nah....

but it did involve four cops, and me in a T and underpants, and not what you are thinking...
                    Last edited by rubyrose; 06-10-2008, 09:15 AM.
                    Hatred never ceases by hatred, but by love alone is healed.
                    Happiness never decreases by being shared. -- Buddhist quotation
                    A soft answer turneth away wrath: but grievous words stir up anger. -- Proverbs 15:1

Comment

getting a "hard one" in the pool in front of a girl I was trying to mack too.

- Priceless
                      "The only people you need in your life are the one's who can show you how much they need you in theirs."

Comment

I had a lovely girlfriend my senior year of highschool. On the first Thursday of every month (IIRC) we had "early release day" and would get out of school around 11:30.

Every early release day her and I would venture to her place seeing how it was near the school and her parents worked until 5-6.

Well, we move into the "den" to watch a movie and one thing leads to another and we end up not paying much attention to the movie.

Well, for some reason she had decided to bring the phone with her, just incase someone ended up calling. At the worst possible time we hear the phone "beep" like someone is pressing the "page" button looking for the phone.

In the heat of the moment she dismisses it as her "brother playing around" as he liked to do if he came home and we were, well, ya know.

At this point we're really enjoying ourselves and we hear the door knob shake a little. We stop.

All of a sudden the door starts violently shaking and we hear her father screaming "opening this f***ing door right now!"

Now, I'm not usually frightened by people. But at this point in life I was about 5'11" and maybe 170lbs while her father is about 6'5" 220lbs and a former college line backer who works out religiously.

Needless to say that was the fastest either of us got dressed.

The embarrassing part wasn't the fact that he caught us. It was the fact that he made us not only follow him around the house so he could keep his eyes on us, but he made us go to a store with him

That's about the only one I can think of right now.... good times.
                        “The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed."

"You go for a man hard enough and fast enough, he don't have time to think about how many's with him; he thinks about himself, and how he might get clear of that wrath that's about to set down on him."

Comment

Hmm...

I recall one time a friend of mine and I went to a club... I was wearing these sort of dress slacks.. and we were breakin it down on the dance floor, when suddenly, RIIIIP goes the back of my pants! The seam split straight down the back of my pants. I felt the cool breeze on my bum and immediate grabbed my friend. "Walk behind me, we have to leave NOW!"

I was mortified, because as we stepped outside I remembered that this was pretty much the ONLY club in my town with valet parking, so I had to stand there with my pants flapping in the breeze, my hands trying to cover my butt while the guy ran to fetch the car.

Man, that was pretty embarrassing.

Comment

Let's just say I now know why divers wear one-piece suits when diving off the platform.
                            Molly Weasley makes Chuck Norris eat his vegetables.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Agent Stryker View Post
                              getting a "hard one" in the pool in front of a girl I was trying to mack too.

- Priceless
                              The statements posted on here are of my own and does not represent any agency that I am in process with, was in process with or will be in process with.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2103 users online. 148 members and 1955 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X