• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stormz5192 View Post
    Little Debbie...........No thanks..........TASTYKAKE

http://www.tastykake.com
    I really miss butterscotch krimpets.

I don't think I have ever had Little Debbies.
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity,
    and I'm not sure about the former.
    -Albert Einstein

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ex Army MP View Post
      Unless it's Little Debbie herself, I don't eat that crap.

Donuts, cakes and pies = cancer.
      Man, what doesn't get you sick/cancer? Everytime you watch the health news "this gives you cancer/is bad for you"....
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southflaguy View Post
        Man, what doesn't get you sick/cancer? Everytime you watch the health news "this gives you cancer/is bad for you"....
        Breathing gives you cancer. Research has shown it. There's a story on it tonight at 10pm.
        "Why you harassing me?"

Comment

Originally posted by stormz5192 View Post
          Little Debbie...........No thanks..........TASTYKAKE

http://www.tastykake.com
          Yes, tastykakes are amazing...

I have probably 1 a year... i saw them at Target a while back, which was kind of cool because previously I'd only ever seen them at Philly Connection (a cheesesteak shop)! But, I rarely eat them anyway.

Comment

Zebra cakes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Never tried any of them.

I did look to see what the excitement was about when we went shopping today.
              This profession is not for people looking for positive reinforcement from the public. Very often it can be a thankless job and you can't desire accolades, because those are not usually forthcoming. Just do your job to the best of your ability and live with the decisions you've made.

Comment

I don't think I have ever tried them either. Atleast not to my knowledge.
                "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)
                Not Yet Visited: 16
                Baseball Hall of Fame- Visited

Comment

Yes, Tastykakes are better. Yes, everything gives you cancer. Water in bottles gives you cancer, water from the faucet gives you cancer...

If you dont drink water, you'll get cancer... everything in moderation.

But i still do like the Oatmeal creme pies

Comment

Drakes Cakes are the most, but as for Little Debbie, the Giant Oatmeal Cremes are a religious experience.
                    The All New
                    BBQ and Goldfish Pond Club
                    Sully - IAM Rand - JasperST - L1 - The Tick - EmmaPeel - Columbus - LA Dep - SgtSlaughter - OneAdam12 - Retired96 - Iowa #1603
                    - M1Garand

(any BBQ and Goldfish Pond member may nominate another user for membership but just remember ..... this ain't no weenie roast!)

Comment

I'm gonna have to go with Zebra Cakes

But honestly - they all are delicious!
                      Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we might as well dance.

Comment

Originally posted by ParkCop 23 View Post
                        +1

50 cents for six, or sitting ominously next to it lies the box of 20 for $2.00.

man, just cant pass that deal up thats two mini doughnuts for free!

problems is I end up eating the whole box
                        I sense fuzzy math.

$2.00 worth of 6 packs would yield 24 mini doughnuts.
                        A true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.

-GK Chesterton

Comment

Oatmeal creme pies!

sigpic

Comment

The chocolate Peanut butter bars. I love them and turned my 18 month old son onto them too and my wife loves me for it.
                            Some people were just dropped on their heads as children more than the rest of us!

Comment

nutty bars

Comment

Hey that may be the name of them. hahaha tells you how much I know. I go to the store and just put stuff in the cart.
                                Some people were just dropped on their heads as children more than the rest of us!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4095 users online. 259 members and 3836 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X