300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your favorite Little Debbie snack?

What's your favorite Little Debbie snack?..I love the brownies and the zebra cakes, the one I'm eating now...Good stuff....

http://www.littledebbie.com/
    sigpic

Oatmeal pies
    Swiss cake rolls

Love both of them.
    This show is awesome, wrapped in supercool and smothered in bitchin. The only way it could be cooler is if he was riding a unicorn or something.

M-11

Comment

The little strawberry roll ups before they put the white icing stuff on there, yuck!
      "Understand that there is nothing morally superior about being a sheepdog; it is just what you choose to be.But if you want to be a sheepdog and walk the warrior’s path, then you must make a conscious and moral decision every day to dedicate, equip and prepare yourself to thrive in that toxic, corrosive moment when the wolf comes knocking at the door.-On Sheep, Wolves and Sheepdogs
      (From the book, On Combat, by Lt. Col. Dave Grossman)

Comment

Are you kidding me guys? There is only ONE Little Debbie Snack cake! That my friends.........is the Fudge Round!!!!!! Keep 'em in the fridge, nice and cold, grab two of them along with a nice, tall, cold glass of milk!! Life is good after that!
        Why are there so many babies on O.com? Creole, you and your buddy JPSO Recruit help me out on this one....

* "Preach always, if necessary, use words!" St Francis of Assisi

* Luke Chapter 6, Verses 27-36

Comment

Star Crunch, of course.
          A true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.

-GK Chesterton

Comment

Originally posted by Contact View Post
            Star Crunch, of course.
            Oh damn, that's a good one too! Thanks for that Contact, now I'm gonna have to pick some of those up on the way home in the morning.
            Why are there so many babies on O.com? Creole, you and your buddy JPSO Recruit help me out on this one....

* "Preach always, if necessary, use words!" St Francis of Assisi

* Luke Chapter 6, Verses 27-36

Comment

Oatmeal creme pies

Comment

I love my HoHo's!

Oh, and the Little Debbie cakes by that name are pretty good, too.
                Shhh...my common sense is tingling!

The beer is more important than you right now.

Comment

Originally posted by towncop View Post
                  Are you kidding me guys? There is only ONE Little Debbie Snack cake! That my friends.........is the Fudge Round!!!!!! Keep 'em in the fridge, nice and cold, grab two of them along with a nice, tall, cold glass of milk!! Life is good after that!
                  Plus 1
                  Sleeping Giant. They're not fat and happy anymore. They are hungry and increasingly angry. That is not a good recipe for a "Puppies and Rainbows America".

Comment

Star Crunch is a good one, but I love Powdered Sugar Donuts - the little 6-pack. Little Debbie's are only 50 cents a pack and pretty good.
                    If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason.

---Jack Handey

Comment

Originally posted by School Cop View Post
                      Star Crunch is a good one, but I love Powdered Sugar Donuts - the little 6-pack. Little Debbie's are only 50 cents a pack and pretty good.
                      +1

50 cents for six, or sitting ominously next to it lies the box of 20 for $2.00.

man, just cant pass that deal up thats two mini doughnuts for free!

problems is I end up eating the whole box
                      Who you calling twig pigs? we prefer tree police thank you!

Comment

man, i don't eat that crap!!

although the fudge rounds and oatmeal pies do take me back to childhood... They are dangerously tasty.

Comment

honey Buns
                          ‘Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go.’
                          Oscar Wilde

Comment

Unless it's Little Debbie herself, I don't eat that crap.

Donuts, cakes and pies = cancer.

"Jerry, just remember, it’s not a lie if you believe it". George Constanza.

Comment

Little Debbie...........No thanks..........TASTYKAKE

http://www.tastykake.com
                              Being a good street cop is like coming to work in a wet suit and peeing in your pants. It's a nice warm feeling, but you're the only one who knows anything has happened.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4154 users online. 250 members and 3904 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X