300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When did you grad high school?

Since a thread asked when you last felt old lets just see. When did you grad high school?

Perseverate In Pugna

class of 2000

Comment

June 15, 1982 for me.

Comment

I recently attended my little sister's graduation in the same auditorium where my ceremony was held. Talk about weird. I couldn't believe how seven years flew by. I couldn't believe how much I had changed. I also couldn't believe what a load of crap the "high school years are the best years of your life" speeches were.

Comment

June, 1985
          The posts on this forum by this poster are of his personal opinion, and his personal opinion alone

"Politicians are like diapers. They need to be changed often and for the same reason"

"We fight not for glory; nor for wealth; nor honor, but only and alone we fight for freedom, which no good man surrenders but with his life"

Comment

Originally posted by LA DEP View Post
            June, 1985
            Wow, your old....myself..... June 1986

Comment

The year 1995

Comment

thats about as bad as asking me how old I am.

I will turn 38 in November. do the math.
                ‘Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go.’
                Oscar Wilde

Comment

Wanna feel even older? Most of you graduated before I was even born.

Comment

Originally posted by Columbus View Post
                    Wanna feel even older? Most of you graduated before I was even born.
                    LA DEP graduated when I was born I graduated in 2006 though.
                    "It's not how they die, but how they live that makes them a hero."

Originally posted by George Carlin
                    You are not a loser, you are the last winner.

Comment

Originally posted by AgentMan View Post
                      LA DEP graduated when I was born I graduated in 2006 though.
                      Thanks for making me feel old......thats hurts about as much as when I find RECRUITS that when born after I graduated high school......
                      The posts on this forum by this poster are of his personal opinion, and his personal opinion alone

"Politicians are like diapers. They need to be changed often and for the same reason"

"We fight not for glory; nor for wealth; nor honor, but only and alone we fight for freedom, which no good man surrenders but with his life"

Comment

Originally posted by Meh View Post
                        I also couldn't believe what a load of crap the "high school years are the best years of your life" speeches were.
                        LOL yeah. I'll tell you, when I was in HS if I thought those were the "best years of my life" I would have jumped off a bridge
                        If guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns.

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it." -Thomas Jefferson

Ignored:
                        juicesnn4e2

Comment

Originally posted by Narco944 View Post
                          Since a thread asked when you last felt old lets just see. When did you grad high school?

Oh crap! I am older than you.

Class of 1992
                          "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)
                          Not Yet Visited: 16
                          Baseball Hall of Fame- Visited

Comment

Children!.....1973!

Comment

2005 my younger brother is graduating in a week...jeez I feel old way before I should

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2994 users online. 127 members and 2867 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X