X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Devil" Toad

This is one big "toad". LMAO...

http://www6.comcast.net/news/article...18/Giant.Frog/
    "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)
    Not Yet Visited: 16
    Baseball Hall of Fame- Visited

Bud Wise Errrrr LOL..Thats the first thing to come to mind
    sigpic

Comment

Good thing it is only a fossil but imagine the bugs it digested!
      "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)

Comment

butterflies, dragonflies, maybe bigger insects that are now extinct (sp?).
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southflaguy View Post
          butterflies, dragonflies, maybe bigger insects that are now extinct (sp?).
          Article says it may have even been capable of eating hatchling dinosaurs. It had teeth.

That's one hell of an amphibian I wouldn't wanna mess with, but I'm sure they would have made some nice long-range targets. If only there were snipersaurs.
          sigpic

Comment

Or maybe a small cat!

Comment

From the title, I half expected this thread to be about my ex-wife.
              "Think like a man of action, act like a man of thought" ~Henri Louis Bergson

ComptonPOLICEGANGS.com

Comment

Originally posted by Guams View Post
                Article says it may have even been capable of eating hatchling dinosaurs. It had teeth.

That's one hell of an amphibian I wouldn't wanna mess with, but I'm sure they would have made some nice long-range targets. If only there were snipersaurs.
                Sorry didn't read the article watching the Boondocks. Yea that one mean frog. I wonder how it moved these smaller frogs are pretty fast.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southflaguy View Post
                  Sorry didn't read the article watching the Boondocks. Yea that one mean frog. I wonder how it moved these smaller frogs are pretty fast.
                  Toads, in general, are slower than frogs, and many of them don't have that added water advantage (for cover/concealment/escape). You could compare a frog to a sports car, and a toad to an SUV. The toad in the article, however; would be a tank with one track blown off.

I would assume...
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by exComptonCop View Post
                    From the title, I half expected this thread to be about my ex-wife.
                    You called her an "Devil" toad. Did she have a wart?

Comment

Originally posted by Guams View Post
                      Toads, in general, are slower than frogs, and many of them don't have that added water advantage (for cover/concealment/escape). You could compare a frog to a sports car, and a toad to an SUV. The toad in the article, however; would be a tank with one track blown off.

I would assume...
                      Cool, learn something new everyday. Take care Guams, Good night everybody
                      sigpic

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10023 users online. 448 members and 9575 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X