Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guys - Tight Whites, Boxers or...COMMANDO!

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guys - Tight Whites, Boxers or...COMMANDO!

Well? What's holding you up. What's gotta grip on you?
    On duty tight whites
    12.08%
    On duty jock strap
    1.45%
    On duty boxers
    21.74%
    On duty....COMMANDO!
    1.45%
    Off duty tight whites
    7.73%
    Off duty jock strap
    0.00%
    Off duty boxers
    22.71%
    Off duty...COMMANDO!
    3.86%
    1042 Trooper, this is one too many polls for you!
    6.76%
    1042 Trooper, why in God's name are you asking?????
    22.22%
    The All New
    BBQ and Goldfish Pond Club
    Sully - IAM Rand - JasperST - L1 - The Tick - EmmaPeel - Columbus - LA Dep - SgtSlaughter - OneAdam12 - Retired96 - Iowa #1603
    - M1Garand

(any BBQ and Goldfish Pond member may nominate another user for membership but just remember ..... this ain't no weenie roast!)

Definitely boxers.

Comment

Boxers, all the way.
      sigpic

Comment

*Time to change your meds again*
        Rule #1 - If it doesn't change supper it's not worth the worry.
        Rule #10 - YOU ARE NOW THE MINORITY. This country is no longer the one your parents knew. You will not be able to understand it. You will not be able to change it. You must learn to live with it.

Comment

Troop, you left out the ever-popular Boxer-briefs. Best of both worlds

Comment

Originally posted by tn_gunslinger View Post
            Ahh, I hate boxer-briefs.

Comment

Depends...

... on what type of a day I'm supposed to have

Comment

Originally posted by tn_gunslinger View Post
                Y'know, there' always somebody.....
                The All New
                Sully - IAM Rand - JasperST - L1 - The Tick - EmmaPeel - Columbus - LA Dep - SgtSlaughter - OneAdam12 - Retired96 - Iowa #1603
                - M1Garand

(any BBQ and Goldfish Pond member may nominate another user for membership but just remember ..... this ain't no weenie roast!)

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt. Geezer View Post
                  *Time to change your meds again*
                  Ya think? See the stuff you think of when you have time?
                  The All New
                  - M1Garand

Comment

I can see it now...

Trooper laying in bed asking himself "What's a good poll for the forum... ? Hmm." Then he snaps his waist band out of boredom, and because it makes a sound that rouses the curiosity of his wife. A light bulb turns on in his head... it is settled. He falls asleep in gentle peace, knowing many people will wonder... why?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Guams View Post
                      I can see it now...

Trooper laying in bed asking himself "What's a good poll for the forum... ? Hmm." Then he snaps his waist band out of boredom, and because it makes a sound that rouses the curiosity of his wife. A light bulb turns on in his head... it is settled. He falls asleep in gentle peace, knowing many people will wonder... why?

Actually, I snapped it here at work and then, as I wrote the poll and chuckled ocasionally, up and down the halls of the office I heard,

"Uh oh...the Safety Dude is playing on his computer again!"
                      The All New
                      - M1Garand

Comment

omg wowwwww
                        "...There are the wolves, and the wolves feed on the sheep without mercy.
                        Then there are sheepdogs, and I'm a sheepdog. I live to protect the flock and confront the wolf."
                        LtCol. Dave Grossman (Ret. US Army Ranger)

----------------------------------------
                        RIP PO Brandon Rocke (NBBS/67 PCT/70 PCT) | EOT 04/04/2009
                        "...Till We Meet Again"

Comment

What about man-thongs?

I once made the error of asking some guy in a bar if he was wearing any underwear, as his buns were munching at his jeans something fierce. He had some kind of man-thong on.

Comment

I've often wondered how a guy with such high ethical standards can spend the day screwing his new employer playing on the forum.
                            Rule #1 - If it doesn't change supper it's not worth the worry.
                            Rule #10 - YOU ARE NOW THE MINORITY. This country is no longer the one your parents knew. You will not be able to understand it. You will not be able to change it. You must learn to live with it.

Comment

you have wayyyyy too much time on your hands!
                              Never argue with idiots - they just drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

Chaos, Panic and Disorder....my work here is done!

As her tears fell at his feet, she didn't say "I Love You," what she said meant even more: I laugh, I love, I hope, I tried. I hurt, I need, I fear, I cry and I know you do the same things too. So we're really not that different, me and you.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5015 users online. 371 members and 4644 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X