Your avatar...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your avatar...

I'm sure this has been done before, but I want to do it again. Why did you pick the avatar you have displayed?
    Your mom...

My avatar is, of course, a mermaid. I am a scuba rescue diver and am currently working on my professional status of Dive Master. After Dive Master, on to becoming an Instructor and possible dive shop operator.

Oh, yes, and I sort of look like the mermaid when I am in top shape. Darn holidays! Back to the gym!!

And Christyle - You definately look like your avatar!!!
    Last edited by INDiver; 12-20-2007, 02:07 PM. Reason: forgot something

Comment

HAHAHHAHAHA You kill me! Her figure is a little better than mine and I try to keep "the girls" in a little more too, but you look like yours too!

First, I did this thread for a reason. I am seeing that some users take other users avatars literally. I thought some explanation might be needed.

So, the chic in my avatar has dark hair, like me. But it's her stance and attitude that I think resembles me. It's not the "I'm better than you" attitude. It's the "You say I can't do this? HA! Watch me" attitude. Plus I want to be an officer and hope to be in uniform soon, just not one exactly like that..he he he
      Your mom...

Comment

Mine is the Miami Heat logo (pro basketball team for those who don't know). Too bad they suck this year...
        LA DEP: Obvious case of suicide.....shot twice in the back of the head with a bolt action rifle....
        CruiserClass: I took a nap today. It was such a great nap I felt the urge to share my nap with the officer.com world. It was that good of a nap.

That's it. Go check other threads were exciting topics are being discussed, this was seriously just about a really comforting and invigorating 35 minute nap. Move along, nothing else to see here, move along.

Comment

I chose mine because I wanted to show off my sweet sweet butt.

lol, jk. i'm at a shooting competition, and it's the coolest pic i have of me not showing my face.

Comment

Its my home state and I will be there soon.
            sigpicMy statements do not represent my agency.

Comment

Uh.....because it's me?
              The All New
              BBQ and Goldfish Pond Club
              Sully - IAM Rand - JasperST - L1 - The Tick - EmmaPeel - Columbus - LA Dep - SgtSlaughter - OneAdam12 - Retired96 - Iowa #1603
              - M1Garand

(any BBQ and Goldfish Pond member may nominate another user for membership but just remember ..... this ain't no weenie roast!)

Comment

I wanted to dress up for Christmas, but I couldn't find a pic with red hair.
                Molly Weasley makes Chuck Norris eat his vegetables.

sigpic

Comment

It's called "Aversion Therapy."

You see, I'm deathly afraid of clowns. My therapist thinks that if I could see one often enough, I will overcome my fear.

I still haven't been to a circus in decades though.
                  I miss the elephants.
                  You can now follow me on twitter.

Comment

..and the popcorn.

Something is special about circus popcorn.
                    You can now follow me on twitter.

Comment

It's my department's patch...albeit an old old one.
                      The sheep generally do not like the sheepdog. He looks a lot like the wolf. He has fangs and the capacity for violence. The difference, though, is that the sheepdog must not, cannot and will not ever harm the sheep. Any sheepdog who intentionally harms the lowliest little lamb will be punished and removed.

I Am the Sheepdog.

"And maybe just remind the few, if ill of us they speak,
                      that we are all that stands between
                      the monsters and the weak." - Michael Marks

sigpic

Comment

EDIT: Changed Avatar.

My current avatar is of a crusier from Pierre, SD, where I was first introduced to the world of LE. I was a cadet there for 4 years......and so far, the color of their cars and the insignia on them are the nicest I've come across thus far.
                        Last edited by Chit2001; 12-28-2007, 11:02 PM.
                        1*

Comment

I have tons of Christmasy ones saved up, but only a few that fit here as far as size. And i dont know how to resize them.

Comment

.... I have no idea.
                            WadsonF 10-4's the above statement.

Comment

<----------------------------your welcome.....

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5110 users online. 235 members and 4875 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Working...
                              X