No announcement yet.

Who drives?

300x250 Mobile

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who drives?

I have a weird question and am curious about it. (I must be bored!)
    When you and your significant other go in the car together, who drives? The man or the woman?

some times he does, some times I do. He likes it better when he does, no matter who's car we are in. He drives more then me, I scare him, so he acts. (he would not admit that)
    ‘Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go.’
    Oscar Wilde

Im not married but when im with the GF i always drive. No matter whose car we take i always drive.
      Making the streets safer, one donut at a time

The man...period. Ive been with my wife 7 years now and I can count on my hands the number of times she's driven with me in the car. This includes times shes picked me up from the hospital after a rough day at work and 14 day road trips.
        Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear.
        Thomas Jefferson

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
        Albert Einstein

I always drive. My wife scares me. Seriously.
          I miss you, Dave.

Same here Cruiser. My wife scares the CRAP out of me. Being the NASCAR fan that she is, she's thinks she can drive like Dale, Jr. on I-465. She's driven with me in the car MAYBE 5 times in our 4-year marriage!
            Why are there so many babies on Creole, you and your buddy JPSO Recruit help me out on this one....

* "Preach always, if necessary, use words!" St Francis of Assisi

* Luke Chapter 6, Verses 27-36

lol well I always drove when I was dating, mainly because my exes had either no license or no car. With my last ex we would take turns driving, kind of like how we would take turns paying for our outings.
              Never argue with idiots - they just drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

Chaos, Panic and work here is done!

As her tears fell at his feet, she didn't say "I Love You," what she said meant even more: I laugh, I love, I hope, I tried. I hurt, I need, I fear, I cry and I know you do the same things too. So we're really not that different, me and you.

Well with my S.O. if she comes here, i will drive. But if I go to her house, she will drive. We live 3 hours apart, so it's not like I know her town like the back of my hand. But if we were to go out of town on long roadtrip. I more then likely to drive. She isn't really a get on the road and go type. I on the other hand set the cruise to something comfy and I am gone.

Generally, he does. He's got a really nice car that's easy to maneuver and park...I've got a Chevy Avalanche that's not so convenient for around town. I only drive if we need the truck.

There's two things my father always taught me growing up.

1)Never let a woman handle the money.
                    2)Never let a woman drive.

So, needless to say, I do both in my marriage.

If we are in my wifes car she drives. If we are in my car I drive. I prefer to let her drive so the mileage on my car stays low.

She usually drives since I work the vampire shift. When we go somewhere it is usually after I get out of bed so I hate to have to get up then go straight into driving.
                      Prov 17:17 A friend loveth at all times, and a brother is born for adversity.

I always drive now. My girlfriend has a lead foot, and uses the pretty girl charm to get out of tickets. Shes been caught speeding 6 times, and has received one ticket. One time we were in the car and she was speeding, got pulled over, and was like, "my boyfriend is a cop". I had to chew her a new one after that episode. She did let us go, and was very friendly, and didnt get upset on her arrogance. Its easy to fall for those pretty blondes.

Only when I'm drunk, and that's good, 'cause otherwise I'd be screaming at the top of my lungs.

If it's my car, I drive...his jeep, he drives.

I don't agree with your opinion, but I respect its straightforwardness in terms of wrongness.

I drive.

It annoys my wife when I constantly stomp on the “Ghost Brake” on the passenger side. We have been married for almost three years now and she has developed the ability to detect the terror I try to conceal when riding with her.

I also make fun of her “Super Arm” that shoots out to augment my Seatbelt/Airbag safety system whenever she locks the ABS up due to a squirrel crossing the road 200 meters in front of us.

“All men dream...... But not equally..
                              Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find it is vanity;
                              but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men,
                              for they act their dreams with open eyes to make it possible.....”

TE Lawrence

What's Going On

There are currently 9033 users online. 356 members and 8677 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad