Beyond Creepy....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beyond Creepy....

OK, this is a rant, but I also need to know if I am over reacting. to say the least I was p- off when this happened Tuesday and Wednesday.

On Tuesday of this week, I went and put in a work ticket due to my AC was not working. the guy finally showed up at 7PM, about 3 hours or so after I put in the ticket. He tripped the breaker and added free on and was done. He asked before he left, if he had his keys in my apartment. I looked and told him no. (I had already let my animals out of my room, so I didn't want him in here.) He left, did whatever ,and came back about 8:15 - 8:30 time slot. He asked again if he had left his keys, even asked my to check the rest room as he used mine while he fixed the AC. (I had never had a maintance man use my restroom before....)
    He showed back up at 9:35 PM, knocking on my door. (yes a third time) I did not answer. It was very clear that I was not up, no lights on, no response, nothing. So he calls me, (I don't have caller ID in my room) and says "Ms. Chickeee, I'm sorry to bother you again, will you please go check if my keys are in you place?"
    To say I was p-offed is a little understated. Heres the kicker. When I walked back into my room, he was in the golf cart thing that they drive, under my window, watching me go through my house. I was floored. That was just beyond creepy.(in my book at least) True enough, He could not have been thinking, however, I live by myself and have to be to work at 6:30 AM. It s (:40 and he is wanting me to open my door, look for his keys and interact with him at this time of the night)

Would you think that was creepy or just a stupid act. (or both)
    ‘Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go.’
    Oscar Wilde

that is creepy...you should do the thing like home alone. close the curtains and have carboard cut outs of people moving around on trains...or show him a good ol' 870

thats stalker/harrasment status in my book, especially for a lone female...let neighbors aware
    dubbed code name: Alien #69

Comment

I would not say its creepy (but its not professional). He must have had the keys in order to get to your house in the first place. Seems to me with the spaces in time, he was making an effort to look outside or contact somebody to bring him a set of keys.

Comment

thanks guys. I found out that he lost his personal keys somewhere on the property and for what ever reason he kept coming back to me. The next day he screwed up a work ticket also, but that was dealt with. I did let the manager know, hence how I found out he lost his keys. She said she would let him know that that is not the way to go about it. (I don't want him to lose his job but I really don't want him back here ever, esp. after the last screw up)
        ‘Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go.’
        Oscar Wilde

Comment

I still think you have my keys.

But really, maybe he couldn't go home until he found his keys. Maybe his car and house keys were on that ring. There are channels he should have gone through to ask you again but maybe his supervisor just left him out to dry.

Many variables to consider. One of which is of course sexual assault. But he did leave one heck of a trail to follow if that was the case.

Comment

He probably genuinely thought he left the keys at your place since it was his last stop. He still shouldnt have continually contacted you but had management call you. The best thing you can do to avoid situations like that is to apply for a home loan and get a house.
            "Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. The MARINES don't have that problem." ....Ronald Reagan

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9283 users online. 335 members and 8948 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Working...
            X