Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jerry at the reservation desk in the airport.

Lady ate the counter: I know what a reservation is, sir.

Jerry: I don't think you do. You know to to take the reservation; you just don't know how to keep the reservation. Which, really, is the most important part of the reservation; the hold.

"Jerry, just remember, it’s not a lie if you believe it". George Constanza.

Comment

WOW..

After I posted this thread I realized it was in the wrong section.. yea yea..

2 hours later I checked and no responses and I figured it was a dud, forgot about it and check today and was very happy

Comment

LOL!! that fits good on a Seinfeld thread...

my niece and i call it "Seinfelding" a guy, like drop them for some "dumb" reason...she does it all the time because she dates alot...

one guy arranged all his clothes by color in his closet, and had like 10 blue shirts of the same shirt...he also stirred his drinks with the opposite end of a knife...so she "Seinfelded" him...in other words, she stopped seeing him LOL

Comment

It feel's like an Arby's night! (squint your eyes when you say it)

Comment

"Do you ever get down on your knees and thank God that you have access to my dementia?"
            -----------------------

Hoochie Mama!!!!

----------------------

"At the Festivus dinner, you gather your family around and tell them all the ways they have disappointed you over the past year."

"And is there a tree?"

"No. Instead, there's a pole. Requires no decoration. I find tinsel distracting."
            All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsions, habit, reason, passion and desire.

Comment

Why don't you just TELL me the name of the movie you want to see?
              Last edited by Buttercup; 06-22-2007, 01:04 PM.
              All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsions, habit, reason, passion and desire.

Comment

"He tried to lamb, but they cheesed him!"

or

"There was no pick! NO PICK!"
                Last edited by Chief Wiggum; 06-22-2007, 01:28 PM.
                Two people can keep a secret if one of them is dead.

Comment

Also don't forget the whole "Assman" episode.
                  Two people can keep a secret if one of them is dead.

Comment

Hi Five!.............You owe me five!

Comment

The episode where Kramer and Newman argue over Millennium New Years Plans:

Newman: 'I guess I can handle a little Jerry if it gets me a WHOLE LOT OF ELAINE.'

Comment

"I WAS IN THE POOL !!! I WAS IN THE POOL !!!"

Love the shrinkage one. That was the episode where they all had to go to the Hamptons and see " the baby". I loved it when the doctor told Elaine she was breathtaking and later referred to the ugly baby the same way. When Elaine confronted him about it he said:

" Well Elaine, sometimes we say things just to be nice".

"Jerry, just remember, it’s not a lie if you believe it". George Constanza.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5016 users online. 307 members and 4709 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X