300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• favorite seinfeld lines

One of my fav's is when George starts talking about himself in the third person. "George is getting mad"..

It's a Junior Mint.

Comment

"Serenity Now!" (Insanity Later)

Comment

Elaine to David Puddy, while in bed: "We have to break up."
        Puddy (casually): "What? What the h*ll for?"
        "The majority of people are sheep. Wolves prey on the sheep. You are the sheepdog. The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day. " -Lt. Col. Grossman

"We are righteous under the law, and we are righteous under God!" -Chief T. Fleming

Comment

Do i really have to think of ONE???

let me think for a minute...

Estelle (George's mom) to George: "I go out for a quart of milk. I come home and find my son treating his body like it was an amusement park!"

But i could think of tons...i'm still addicted to the show...my sister and i know many shows by heart

Comment

Steinbrenner to George in 'The Bottle Deposit 2 of 2':

My brother-in-law was there for a couple of weeks. The man was obsessed with lactating women. They completely cured him, although he still eats a lot of cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by OWI Enforcer View Post
              It's a Junior Mint.
              Kramer: Who's gonna turn down a Junior Mint? It's chocolate, it's peppermint -it's delicious!
              Jerry: That's true.
              Kramer: It's very refreshing!

Comment

Jerry: "I didn't know the coma etiquette!"
                Kramer: "There is no coma etiquette! That's the beauty of a coma!"
                "The majority of people are sheep. Wolves prey on the sheep. You are the sheepdog. The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day. " -Lt. Col. Grossman

"We are righteous under the law, and we are righteous under God!" -Chief T. Fleming

Comment

"Not that there's anything WRONG with that."

Comment

Seinfeld, 4.

Comment

Jerry, from the Chinese Restaurant:

'I tell ya what they should do. They should combine the two jobs. Make it one job, cop slash garbage man. I always see cops walking around with nothing to do. Grab a broom, start sweepin'. You sweep sweep sweep sweep. Catch a criminal, get right back to sweeping.'

---I don't like slow nights at work, but I really wouldn't want to sweep the streets. )

Comment

The very best was the "Master of Your Domain" episode, when Kramer comes in and says, "I'm out!"

Comment

Originally posted by pf217 View Post
                          Jerry: "I didn't know the coma etiquette!"
                          Kramer: "There is no coma etiquette! That's the beauty of a coma!"
                          I just got done watching that one lol...

*I copied this one, but i had to. To me, its one of George's best scenes ever:

George: You have no idea of the magnitude of this thing. If she is allowed to infiltrate this world then George Costanza as you know him ceases to exist. You see, right now I have Relationship George. But there is also Independent George. That's the George you know, the George you grew up with... Movie George, Coffee Shop George, Liar George, Bawdy George.
                          Jerry: I love that George.
                          George: Me too, and he's dying. If Relationship George walks through this door, he will kill Independent George. A George divided against itself cannot stand!
                          Last edited by Jellybean400; 06-15-2007, 08:21 PM.

Comment

George: "I think it moved"
                            Jerry: "It moved?"
                            George: "I think it may have moved, I don't know"
                            Jerry: "I'm sure it didn't move."
                            George: "It MOVED! It was imperceptable but I-I-I felt it!"
                            Jerry: "Maybe it just wanted to change positions. You know, move to the other side."
                            George: "No, No, it wasn't a shift. I've shifted. This was a move."
                            Jerry: "OK, so what if it moved?"
                            George: "That's the sign, the test. If a man makes it move."

Comment

George: "Well, I've never really felt confident in umm...one particular aspect."
                              Jerry: "Below the equator?"
                              George: "Yeaah."
                              Jerry: "Nobody does. You know, nobody knows what to do. You just close your eyes and you hope for the best. I really think they're happy if you just make an effort."
                              George: "I-I don't know. Last time I got the tap."
                              Jerry: "You got the tap?"
                              George: "You know, you're going along, you think everything's alright and all of a sudden you get that tap. You know its like (whistle) alright, thats enough, you're through"

PS: Sorry if these are offensive

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3985 users online. 174 members and 3811 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X