300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• O.com Character Guide

This idea came to me in the midst of my boredom. Create an O.com guide to who everyone is, more specifically, those who are notable. This might have been done before, but I didn't know what to seach for as titles. So feel free to add on to this list, I'll start with some that came to me immediately.

BaseballBabe: One of the most respected and honored women here, and user in general.

1042Trooper: Funny retired guy, also very respected. Likes to give scenarios and insight.

Chiller: Loved and hated by women.

Smurfette: Very powerful la chica.

djack13: The liberal voice of the site, no stranger to controversy and arguments. Seemingly very intelligent person.

Everyone else add some to it now. Feel free to re-write for anyone who is already listed.
    Last edited by Columbus; 06-14-2007, 03:05 PM.

Originally posted by Columbus View Post
    BaseballBabe: One of the most respected and honored woman here, and user in general.
    Columbus: Trying to hook up with BaseballBabe

Comment

Nah man, I'm just a nice person. I said generally the same things about 1042 and Smurfette anyways.

I would make one for you Wile, but I haven't seen enough of you to write one.

Comment

Originally posted by Wile E. Coyote View Post

ROFL - good one!
        You can now follow me on twitter.

Comment

I would make one for you Wile, but I haven't seen enough of you to write one.
          How's this:
          Wile E. Coyote: Has nothing of substance to add, so resorts to wise-a comments at others' expense.

Comment

Chiller: You could call him the mac, a favorite of the females of the site.

Hmmmmmmmm, you haven't been here very long, have you?

Molly Weasley makes Chuck Norris eat his vegetables.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Wile E. Coyote View Post
              hahhaha!!! awesome...

Comment

willowdared: i didn't know whether to put chiller is liked by females, or that they think he's creepy and strange. i went with the first one, as you can see.

Comment

The females love me and they know it. I just know what buttons to push to get them wound up.

Those that have met me off here love me almost as much as I love myself
                  Just shut your damn hole

Dead Souls-----They keep calling me

Comment

*mesees this going downhill fast *

Comment

Originally posted by Chiller View Post
                      The females love me and they know it. I just know what buttons to push to get them wound up.

Those that have met me off here love me almost as much as I love myself
                      Your avatar creeps me out!
                      Never argue with idiots - they just drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

Chaos, Panic and Disorder....my work here is done!

As her tears fell at his feet, she didn't say "I Love You," what she said meant even more: I laugh, I love, I hope, I tried. I hurt, I need, I fear, I cry and I know you do the same things too. So we're really not that different, me and you.

Comment

Originally posted by Chiller View Post

Lord, but another man bragging about his prowess with buttons.
                        sigpic

I don't agree with your opinion, but I respect its straightforwardness in terms of wrongness.

Comment

I haven't been around these parts lately...lotta "new guys" here so I can't give accurate character descriptions on them (yet).

1042- Retired, very bright, one post I nod my head in sincere agreement, the next I shake my head in vehement disagreement- the guy knows how to stir the pot when he wants. I love when he talks family, dogs and how dopey (some) rookies can be, I go ape when he goes on his anti PC (prof courtesy) rants.

wiilowred- very reasonable, nice person. She'd be a cool female friend that would fit in w/ an all male crowd.

Baseballbabe- the most devout MLB female fan you'll meet but I like her anyway.

I'll add more as I stumble on...
                          Last edited by BrickCop; 06-14-2007, 06:05 PM.
                          Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The first amendment protected views/commentary/opinions/satire expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer.

Comment

Originally posted by Smurfette_76 View Post
                            Lord, but another man bragging about his prowess with buttons.

Well I have confidence in my button pushing..errrr touching area
                            Just shut your damn hole

Dead Souls-----They keep calling me

Comment

Nah were missing alot of my favorites that are gone:

Centurion44
                              Hogboy/MyGluttony
                              SlowDownThere
                              BlueRonin

Are just a few off the top of my head, and I miss their post lol.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5959 users online. 356 members and 5603 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X