300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• True Crime Books "No Lights, No Sirens"

Hey Guys anyone into the genre of true crime. or read Robert Cea's "No lights, No Sirens". just finished today. Was a great read, kept me reading, couldnt put it down. Would recomend it to anyone. Also anyone know any other good titles to pick up.
    "I'd rather be judged by twelve than carried by six."
    - A Cop's Maxim

True Blue

http://www.amazon.com/True-Blue-Rand...1775478&sr=8-2

Comment

I had the honor of meeting Rob Cea at a reading. great book, great guy too!
      shepherdess extraordinaire

"Man stands in his own shadow and wonders why it is dark."- Zen proverb

Comment

True Blue and Small Sacrifices

Another vote for True Blue and if you haven't read it yet- "Small Sacrifices" by Ann Rule.
        "I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Comment

I think this one was an instant hit for me because it takes place in Brooklyn, and I know exactly where he is talking about throughout the book. I will def. check out the "True Blue" as you all recomended.
          "I'd rather be judged by twelve than carried by six."
          - A Cop's Maxim

Comment

Read The Black Dahlia Files: The Mob, the Mogul, and the Murder That Transfixed Los Angeles by Donald H. Wolfe and Under and Alone: The True Story of the Undercover Agent Who Infiltrated America's Most Violent Outlaw Motorcycle Gang by William Queen
            "There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter." -Ernest Hemingway

Comment

Tacoma Confidential by Paul LaROSA was a good book.

Chief of Police murdered his wife in front of their kids. Sad book but a page turner.
              My opinion.

Comment

true blue and a cops life, both by sgt sutton, one is all his stories, other is stories from other officers he put together, both awesome books

Comment

Cop: A True Story by Mike Middleton is a great book.

Also, for our corrections brothers, Newjack by Ted Conover.
                  A true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.

-GK Chesterton

Comment

Hollywood Station is great.

Comment

You've got to check out any of Donald Harstad... he's a former Deputy, his first book 11 days, he wrote in litterally 11 days, he had 11 days of vacation he had to use or he was going to lose it... everyone of his books are amazing, they all got me ripping through the pages not wanting to put the book down for a second!
                      Fight until hell freezes over, then fight on ICE!

Comment

Cleveland Cops is a good one if you like laughs
                        "Well I'm here now, so deal with it."

Comment

Originally posted by Wyatt Earp View Post
                          Under and Alone: The True Story of the Undercover Agent Who Infiltrated America's Most Violent Outlaw Motorcycle Gang by William Queen
                          I was at a party over the weekend...sorry a social event. This book was mentioned several times. Amazon has the best price I've seen and there are some excellent reviews on it.

True Blue is also an excellent book that I own.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4408 users online. 233 members and 4175 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X