• InlandEmpire
    replied
    I like Jack's Big Music Show

Leave a comment:

• InlandEmpire
    replied
    Originally posted by fair witness View Post
    How about the Higglytown Heros?
    LOL...please.. not another freaky children's show Never heard of them,,but I'm afraid I'll see it soon.

Leave a comment:

• Wile E. Coyote
    replied
    Rush Limbaugh? No, wait..that's her evil twin. Can't tell them apart.

Leave a comment:

• Columbus
    replied
    Inspired by Stephen Colbert, I have my own "Dead To Me" list. Guess which fat, opinionated, no longer on television, extreme leftist is at the top??

Leave a comment:

• Raiden
    replied
    Classic!

Originally posted by Wile E. Coyote View Post
    You're on notice!

Leave a comment:

• fair witness
    replied
    How about the Higglytown Heros?

Leave a comment:

• InlandEmpire
    replied
    Anything for my son, but the embarassment later in life will take it's toll. For me it was Lost In Space.

Leave a comment:

• willowdared
    replied
    Originally posted by InlandEmpire View Post
    Ohhhh nooo!!! Not the Doodlebops and the Wiggles!!! Very strange stuff my 2 year old son likes
    I saw the Wiggles live, before they really exploded in the US. They performed at Sea World. They did not lip-synch, they dance the whole time, and the kids loved them. The tv show doesn't really capture the energy of the live show.

If they are anywhere in your area I recommend them highly.

Leave a comment:

• InlandEmpire
    replied
    Originally posted by Kieth M. View Post
    Daaaang, you guys get to watch adult TV. My afternoons and evenings are filled with Nickalodeon, cartoon Network, and of course, Disney Channel!

I was getting into Colbert, but the kids won control of the remote....oh, well.
    Ohhhh nooo!!! Not the Doodlebops and the Wiggles!!! Very strange stuff my 2 year old son likes

Leave a comment:

• Kyia
    replied
    Originally posted by InlandEmpire View Post
    How many out there are fans of Stephen Colbert? I've been watching the show for close to a year, and it's one of my favorites. The show has become very popular with politicians alike. Is it popular with other cops out there??
    My husband loves this show. I doubt too many officers would watch the show as most are Republican and the show sort of pokes fun at Republicans. But I could be wrong, maybe they do like it. I like the show, more than The Daily Show but I will watch that too.

After reading some posts it looks like I was wrong. I'm glad to see that others are watching it too.
    Last edited by Kyia; 06-13-2007, 09:29 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Jellybean400
    replied
    Daaaang, you guys get to watch adult TV. My afternoons and evenings are filled with Nickalodeon, cartoon Network, and of course, Disney Channel!

I watch it late at nite. The kids will be asleep (your's, that is lol).

Leave a comment:

• willowdared
    replied

Ha! I love Rugrats, Wild Thornberry's and Little Bear. Did you know that Discovery Channel/TLC does kids shows in the mornings, and it is all commercial free? They show kid's music videos between programs, and they are all contemporary children's artists.

Leave a comment:

• Kieth M.
    replied

Leave a comment:

• fair witness
    replied
    Anybody see Tommy Chong's discourse on Paris Hilton?

Leave a comment:

• Jellybean400
    replied
    I love him too.

I have my own Notice Board that i made up and put in my MySpace photos.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4106 users online. 295 members and 3811 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X