Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daaaang, you guys get to watch adult TV. My afternoons and evenings are filled with Nickalodeon, cartoon Network, and of course, Disney Channel!

I was getting into Colbert, but the kids won control of the remote....oh, well.
    "You're never fully dressed without a smile."

Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.

Three things I know for sure: (1) No bad deed goes unrewarded, (2) No good deed goes unpunished, and (3) It is entirely possible to push the most devoted, loyal and caring person beyond the point where they no longer give a 5h!t.

Comment

Originally posted by Kieth M. View Post
      Daaaang, you guys get to watch adult TV. My afternoons and evenings are filled with Nickalodeon, cartoon Network, and of course, Disney Channel!

Ha! I love Rugrats, Wild Thornberry's and Little Bear. Did you know that Discovery Channel/TLC does kids shows in the mornings, and it is all commercial free? They show kid's music videos between programs, and they are all contemporary children's artists.
      Molly Weasley makes Chuck Norris eat his vegetables.

sigpic

Comment

I watch it late at nite. The kids will be asleep (your's, that is lol).

Comment

Originally posted by InlandEmpire View Post
          How many out there are fans of Stephen Colbert? I've been watching the show for close to a year, and it's one of my favorites. The show has become very popular with politicians alike. Is it popular with other cops out there??
          My husband loves this show. I doubt too many officers would watch the show as most are Republican and the show sort of pokes fun at Republicans. But I could be wrong, maybe they do like it. I like the show, more than The Daily Show but I will watch that too.

After reading some posts it looks like I was wrong. I'm glad to see that others are watching it too.
          Last edited by Kyia; 06-13-2007, 09:29 PM.

Comment

Ohhhh nooo!!! Not the Doodlebops and the Wiggles!!! Very strange stuff my 2 year old son likes
            "Disco's Out, Murder's In" -Man, ain't that the truth!

Comment

Originally posted by InlandEmpire View Post
              Ohhhh nooo!!! Not the Doodlebops and the Wiggles!!! Very strange stuff my 2 year old son likes
              I saw the Wiggles live, before they really exploded in the US. They performed at Sea World. They did not lip-synch, they dance the whole time, and the kids loved them. The tv show doesn't really capture the energy of the live show.

If they are anywhere in your area I recommend them highly.
              Molly Weasley makes Chuck Norris eat his vegetables.

sigpic

Comment

Anything for my son, but the embarassment later in life will take it's toll. For me it was Lost In Space.

Comment

How about the Higglytown Heros?
                  shepherdess extraordinaire

"Man stands in his own shadow and wonders why it is dark."- Zen proverb

Comment

Classic!

Originally posted by Wile E. Coyote View Post
                    You're on notice!

Comment

Inspired by Stephen Colbert, I have my own "Dead To Me" list. Guess which fat, opinionated, no longer on television, extreme leftist is at the top??

Comment

Rush Limbaugh? No, wait..that's her evil twin. Can't tell them apart.

Comment

Originally posted by fair witness View Post
                          How about the Higglytown Heros?
                          LOL...please.. not another freaky children's show Never heard of them,,but I'm afraid I'll see it soon.

Comment

I like Jack's Big Music Show

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5722 users online. 352 members and 5370 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X