X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Montana

Hey I have looked through this sight...Am I the only one from Montana...LOL

So your 1 out of 750,000 people.

I liked Montana when I had the opportunity to visit in 1993(I was 19, looking for a bit of adventure). I was living in South Dakota at the time. Didnt last long, the winters are much worse than in Michigan, so I came home and joined the Army. Went to alabama with a number of stops here and there. The only place i plan on returning to is Montana. It would be a great place to retire to I think.
    It takes a Wolf.......

Comment

i have seen 1 or 2 more from Montana. I visit there a lot actually and really love it, very nice place indeed.

Comment

Montana where men are men and the sheep run scared.
        GO ROCKIESsigpic

Comment

Do they have internet access up in Montana I'm only kidding!!!
          Get Local Coupons
          Fried Wires Internet Marketing Blog - My personal blog for reviewing internet marketing products.

Comment

Is there people in Montana knowing what the internet is. I am shocked because i thought there was horse ranches up there.

Comment

Montana? Iv'e heard of that.

That's out west someplace, right? Like past Ohio?
              You can now follow me on twitter.

Comment

I spent a couple of weeks in Montana, Idaho and Washington last June and I really was impressed. Glacier National Park is one of those must see before you die places....We also went to Helena and managed to climb to the the top of Mt. Helena which I believe is considered a City park....lol

Comment

What-tana??

nah, i actually want to visit there, i've heard its beautiful and i love the cold

Comment

Northeast corner, but leaving soon.

Comment

Gettin' too crowded?

Funny - my first 25 years of life were in a city of 8 million. Then I lived in a town of 200 here in Wyoming.

Sometimes, even that get's too crowded. SO why leave Montana, other than the WAAAAAAAY backward politics, if you know what I mean.
                      The All New
                      BBQ and Goldfish Pond Club
                      Sully - IAM Rand - JasperST - L1 - The Tick - EmmaPeel - Columbus - LA Dep - SgtSlaughter - OneAdam12 - Retired96 - Iowa #1603
                      - M1Garand

(any BBQ and Goldfish Pond member may nominate another user for membership but just remember ..... this ain't no weenie roast!)

Comment

Moving to Montana soon, gonna be a dental-floss tycoon...

Just me and my pygmy pony over by the dental-floss bush.

- Frank Zappa

Comment

Originally posted by 1042 Trooper View Post
                          Gettin' too crowded?

Funny - my first 25 years of life were in a city of 8 million. Then I lived in a town of 200 here in Wyoming.

Sometimes, even that get's too crowded. SO why leave Montana, other than the WAAAAAAAY backward politics, if you know what I mean.
                          I'm originally from Louisiana and I've had it with my agency. Moving on to bigger and better things. After all, "Home is where the heart is". I'll miss the great hunting, but that's about it. Besides, the pretty part of Montana is way west of me. They actually HAVE trees.

Comment

Naahh. You're not the only one from Montana

Originally posted by THE5O View Post
                            Hey I have looked through this sight...Am I the only one from Montana...LOL
                            There are a couple of us that frequent here. Me? Lewis & Clark County... your 20?

And for those who posted, let me update. We are up to about 900,000 souls now. Lots of folks moving in.... and the saying goes:

Montana... where men are men, women are men, and the sheep are scared as hell.
                            Montana LEO
                            'Where the prairie meets the mountains"

Comment

Originally posted by lcso554 View Post
                              There are a couple of us that frequent here. Me? Lewis & Clark County... your 20?

And for those who posted, let me update. We are up to about 900,000 souls now. Lots of folks moving in.... and the saying goes:
                              That's double here - I like that.
                              The All New
                              BBQ and Goldfish Pond Club
                              Sully - IAM Rand - JasperST - L1 - The Tick - EmmaPeel - Columbus - LA Dep - SgtSlaughter - OneAdam12 - Retired96 - Iowa #1603
                              - M1Garand

(any BBQ and Goldfish Pond member may nominate another user for membership but just remember ..... this ain't no weenie roast!)

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4312 users online. 250 members and 4062 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X