Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This guy reminds me of the Port of Seattle officer last year who got several hundred thousand dollars for his YouTube rant while in uniform. Note to new officers: ignore crypto. GoFundMe is your generation's gold boom. Don't let it pass you by.

A former co-worker of mine had a heart attack then had his leg surgically removed due to bad circulation. We set up a GoFundMe account for his family while he was incapacitated and raised $13K. Someone else making $540K from a silly video is further proof the universe is inherently an absurd and inequitable place....

When the wolf tells the story, the shepard is the enemy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratatatat View Post
      This guy reminds me of the Port of Seattle officer last year who got several hundred thousand dollars for his YouTube rant while in uniform. Note to new officers: ignore crypto. GoFundMe is your generation's gold boom. Don't let it pass you by.

A former co-worker of mine had a heart attack then had his leg surgically removed due to bad circulation. We set up a GoFundMe account for his family while he was incapacitated and raised $13K. Someone else making $540K from a silly video is further proof the universe is inherently an absurd and inequitable place....

I suppose it's the LEO-version of the "ghetto lottery" -- being rewarded for one's poor decision making.

Comment

Originally posted by not.in.MY.town View Post
        Of course he's going to blame his termination on "cancel culture" instead of accepting responsibility for his continued and deliberate policy violations.

He should enjoy his 530K+ in donations, write his book for that scam "publisher"...and stay the **** out of law enforcement. This isn't showbusiness.

[/SIZE]
        Are you a boss? You sound like a boss. Whether his termination was the result of a policy violation or not doesn’t mean that his termination was right.

Comment

• Aidokea
          Aidokea commented
          Editing a comment
          He's not gonna be able to answer you, because he did some stupid stuff and got himself banned.

But any of the rest of us should be able to answer your question- he claimed to be a retired LT, and seemed to always display a certain amount of glee when something bad happens to police officers. Definitely not someone willing to stand up for the men. I would not consider him to be one of us.

Yea, definitely seems like a “company over cops” kind of boss.

Comment

• Aidokea
          Aidokea commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm guessing that his career satisfaction came from weaponizing the administrative review process by constantly initiating Internal Affairs investigations on hard-working officers for minor policy violations, real or imagined.

I'm also guessing that when he retired, the men honored the occasion by throwing a massive retirement party...that he wasn't invited to.

No more on duty TikTok videos for LEOs in the G....

I always thought TikTok was innocuous, you know, in a Kate Upton doing a dougie kind of way. Then a few weeks ago 60 Minutes ran a story on how TikTok limits its content to children in China to educational videos like pandas eating eucalyptus leaves but targets our adolescents with filth, like sending pics of anorexic teens to 12 year old girls who searched about eating disorders. Evidently the G thinks TikTok is up to more dastardly things, like spying on us and spreading whatever propaganda the Chinese Communist Party wants out. Hopefully Twitter will get banned as well and Elon will lose the $40B he sank into it....

just fits perfectly #2000s #swuffers #2010s #xyzbca #viral #kateupton | TikTok

TikTok ban for gov devices included in massive omnibus bill | Fox Business
        When the wolf tells the story, the shepard is the enemy.

Comment

Never been interested enough to start Tick Tocking, plus I hate installing apps,…..

Comment

Originally posted by NolaT View Post
            Never been interested enough to start Tick Tocking, plus I hate installing apps,…..
            don't get got by the chinese thots

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3531 users online. 232 members and 3299 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X