Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• needing song suggestions.

I need some suggestions for songs.

Im looking for songs that are good slow dance songs. Anyone that wants to put in thier 2 cents is welcome- I tend to forget songs untill i hear them again.

I know the old "Mr Lonely" song, and "house of the rising sun" are good ones.

and I hate to say it but there is a more modern song by Elliott Smith called 'waltz #2' that I like.... I perticulerly like a good waltz song w/ symphony sounding music- it can be beautiful- and I just happen to dance a realy good waltz.
    Updated on: 12/28/09

check out musicspace.com or timelife.com... or really any music retailer online that sells hot compiliation cd's. lots of old hair bands slow music listed on there probably qualifies for what your looking for. i know too many to list... but classic bands always are good.. bad english, firehouse, aerosmith, sheriff, etc...

Comment

Originally posted by Malaru View Post
      I need some suggestions for songs.

Im looking for songs that are good slow dance songs. Anyone that wants to put in thier 2 cents is welcome- I tend to forget songs untill i hear them again.

I know the old "Mr Lonely" song, and "house of the rising sun" are good ones.

and I hate to say it but there is a more modern song by Elliott Smith called 'waltz #2' that I like.... I perticulerly like a good waltz song w/ symphony sounding music- it can be beautiful- and I just happen to dance a realy good waltz.
      I think you'd like "At Last" by Etta James.
      "When people show you who they are, believe them." - Maya Angelou

Comment

"Only You" by the Platters

Comment

"Imagine" by John Lennon

(i remember it so well from Jr. high dances)

"Today" by The Motors (was gonna be my wedding song)

"Saved the best for Last" by Vanessa Williams

any Commodores slow songs

"We Belong Together" and "Vision of Love" by Mariah Carey

"Whiter Shade of Pale" by Procul Harem

...i could go on and on...i'm a music "buff"

Comment

now that saved the best for last was a great one id have never thought of.- some old songs there, the platters- lol... but it works.

thanks guys- and Ill look up those two websites to see what I find there
            Updated on: 12/28/09

Comment

I like "always with me, always with you" by Joe Satriani. It's from Surfing with the alien

Comment

I've got one for ya.....

"Hey Jude", by The Beatles. One of my favorites in high school, because you know- I got to wrap my arms around my date for a looooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnngggggggg time.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3380 users online. 198 members and 3182 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X