300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oops- got caught.

Hehe- had to run out to the academy the other day to get copies of some papers they had- they closed at 1730- it was 1715- albeit the lady was going to wait for me till 6- I was trying to be a little nice and get there a /little/ quicker.

Did I say little?... I came around one of those ver long wide sweeping turns (that make you go "will this EVER end?.. its got to be 2 miles in radius")

I had a car in front of me and saw his taillights light up almost at random. lol

well, you know how stalker can do "target/fastest" - I came up fastest.

Pulled over, way over- he stops behind me for a second, i guess he knew me from somewhere- i believe he was on the same shift as one of my friends thats a local trooper, but i didnt figure he would remember me or anything- pulled his car up window to window with mine and we talk a moment.. and we say our 'have a nice day' and w/ a wave im off back the next 4 miles to the academy (I had already graduated about 6mo ago- just needed to pickup copies)

verbal warning aint bad for 88/60 - I swear I dont /usually/ do more then 10 over

i think one of my coworkers at the police station was stunned by a verbal for almost 30 over- said I needed to buy that trooper some flowers and a thankyou card- especially some of the FHP guys are well known to write up thier own momma for 15+ over
    Updated on: 12/28/09

I was never much of a traffic cop, but 30 over and close to 90mph, would have earned you a coupon from me...dispatcher or no dispatcher.
    "Think like a man of action, act like a man of thought" ~Henri Louis Bergson

ComptonPOLICEGANGS.com

Comment

Im with excompton.. thats NOT the way you need to be drivng and around here, you would have been written...friend or not.
      ‘Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go.’
      Oscar Wilde

Comment

As long as the lesson is learned and you slow down (a LOT), then the warning is well-deserved.

Comment

Sounds like a Starbucks Gift Card to me......(:-]
          Three Stripes beats Four Aces.
          Retirement: You've Won the War when you're Paid to Stay at Home.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5871 users online. 308 members and 5563 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X