300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gotta plan....

My mailbox is being flooded with mail concerning gas prices and illegal immigrants. To boycott oil companies or not; to provide amnesty to illegal immigrants or not, etc. Since I have become jaded to the various solutions proposed by the Republicans, Democrats, Sierra Club, ACLU, etc. I have elected to solve the problems as they affect me. It solves both my gas and illegal immigrant problems.

I have hired illegal immigrants to push my car. They're plentiful and cheaper than buying gas. Then I pay them in Pesos so they have to go home to spend it. I love it when a plan comes together.

‘Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go.’
    Oscar Wilde

Texas, either your on something. Or your a little strange in the morning. Maybe a little bit of both. Nice idea though.

Comment

I love it!
      You'd better watch your language though - if you have "hired" them, you will soon be responsible for paying for their medical insurance and giving cost of living raises. Better to say that they are volunteering to provide transportation for you and you are making a donation to aid in the care of undernourished children in countries south of the US border.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2931 users online. 139 members and 2792 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X