300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some People

Went into a local pub last night and as I was leaving later, some muscle bound clown pulls up in a convertable and has a small baby in a car seat in the back. Then, he just goes inside the pub and leaves the baby there!

About then, he comes back out holding a huge keg in his arms! I couldn't stand it so I told him what I thought about leaving the baby unattended.

As you can imagine he invites me to butt out, I get mad, he gets even madder and starts toward me. He realizes he's holding that heavy keg and tosses it into the car and ON TOP OF THAT POOR BABY! The keg must have weighed 80 pounds or so. It was so big it covered the child!

Anyway, we tussled a bit and I left before anyone called in the cavalry. Sad.
    The All New
    BBQ and Goldfish Pond Club
    Sully - IAM Rand - JasperST - L1 - The Tick - EmmaPeel - Columbus - LA Dep - SgtSlaughter - OneAdam12 - Retired96 - Iowa #1603
    - M1Garand

(any BBQ and Goldfish Pond member may nominate another user for membership but just remember ..... this ain't no weenie roast!)

Trouble maker

Seriously, sorry to hear this happened to you, but hopefully the butt kicking you issued this jerk will make him think twice next time
    "Think like a man of action, act like a man of thought" ~Henri Louis Bergson

ComptonPOLICEGANGS.com

Comment

First off that idiot doesn't realize what could happen to a child left unattended for even a few minutes. Secondly for someone to have total disregard for a child as to throw a keg on it should have their tail kicked, many times over.

I have carried a keg or two in my day and they are not light I'm suprised the child wasn't injured. Keep up the good work Troop.
      "Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything!"-Wyatt Earp

"You never know when crazy will show up!"-Irishdep

Comment

if that kid had disappeared, he would have been exposed. it only takes one time.

what a POS....
        tossing a keg on the kid.... again it only takes one time for that keg to bruise the kid and get him introuble,
        ‘Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go.’
        Oscar Wilde

Comment

Were it I, he would still be trying to figure out how to remove the keg from one of his smaller orifices. Some people should be required to obtain a permit before reproducing.
          As far as "rights" are concerned; I look at them this way... I don't tell you what church to go to, and you don't tell me what kind of firearm I can own...

Comment

Originally posted by irishdep View Post
            Secondly for someone to have total disregard for a child as to throw a keg on it should have their tail kicked, many times over.
            I'm suprised the child wasn't injured.
            Not a scratch. It was light beer.

Gotch ya.
            The All New
            Sully - IAM Rand - JasperST - L1 - The Tick - EmmaPeel - Columbus - LA Dep - SgtSlaughter - OneAdam12 - Retired96 - Iowa #1603
            - M1Garand

(any BBQ and Goldfish Pond member may nominate another user for membership but just remember ..... this ain't no weenie roast!)

Comment

I was gonna say... He threw the keg ON THE BABY. Please.

Smarty-pants.

Comment

i sure hope he buckled that keg in before he left...wouldn't want it rolling over on top of the baby once the car was in motion!

Comment

I have a few choice words to say about this but since I can't. This will do.

"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)
                  Not Yet Visited: 16
                  Baseball Hall of Fame- Visited

Comment

Some people who should NOT be raising kids, unfortunately are.

Comment

I'm going- wait, wait, wait, this guy's still alive? Not arrested? Something about this story...maybe the tone was a lil too frothy
                      shepherdess extraordinaire

"Man stands in his own shadow and wonders why it is dark."- Zen proverb

Comment

Nevermind
                        The All New
                        - M1Garand

Comment

Ah! i've been had! :P

Comment

Nope, nobody was paying attention.

I didn't think it was a joke. I thought you were just lying...

Comment

I should be against the law.
                              The All New
                              - M1Garand

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3488 users online. 250 members and 3238 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X