300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't sleep tonight

So here it is about 4;45 and I can't sleep a wink. I said good bye to my girlfriend after about a 3 hour talk on the phone. I tried to go to sleep for 2 hours, and still no luck. About 3 A.M. I got out of bed, watched a movie and still no luck being tired at all. I am working nights right now. So I have a feeling that has to do something with it. My day doesn't usually get started until 10 or 11. So being up this late at night I am really used to. Ok, hopefully I put you to sleep. Cause I am not tired yet. And I have to work tonight. Maybe taking a shot of liquior will help.

Go to work, that's where I am and all I want to do is fall asleep!
    Carpe Noctem

Comment

Ha ha sucks to be you!
      "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)
      Not Yet Visited: 16
      Baseball Hall of Fame- Visited

Comment

Bite me BBB. Finally about 5:30 I got to sleep. I finally woke up around 12:30 or so. I hate nights when I can't fall asleep.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6187 users online. 335 members and 5852 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X