300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mma

I love watching MMA...watched it since the first UFC event waaaay back (the one where Shamrock tried to say he didn't tap when he clearly did, to Royce Gracie). But the whole 'as real as it gets' tagline really grates on my nerves.
    It is not. When I fight, I'll gouge eyes, kick when down, chop to the throat, fish-hook and bite nads if need be. None of this is legal in MMA.
    What do you all think?
    For those who want to argue religion, my views are in the sig. This avoids days of repetition and is convenient. Thanks and good luck in your quest.

Answering Infidels
    Faith issues
    Challenging hardcore atheism
    Reasonable Faith

If I have to resort to bitting nads, it might be time to reevaluate, retreat and regroup, not specifically in that order...

You want a good fight give em each a brick, that would be fun for about a minute.
    It takes a Wolf.......

Comment

Originally posted by Irishluck31 View Post
      If I have to resort to bitting nads, it might be time to reevaluate, retreat and regroup, not specifically in that order...

You want a good fight give em each a brick, that would be fun for about a minute.
      This idea rocks! Wonder if Nevada would go for it.......
      For those who want to argue religion, my views are in the sig. This avoids days of repetition and is convenient. Thanks and good luck in your quest.

Answering Infidels
      Faith issues
      Reasonable Faith

Comment

Originally posted by MDS View Post
        What do you all think?
        If you're saying gonad biting should be legal in MMA, I don't think it will happen
        "Think like a man of action, act like a man of thought" ~Henri Louis Bergson

ComptonPOLICEGANGS.com

Comment

I love MMA. Those guys are tuff as hell. I don't mind the rules. It is more "real" than boxing or karate as far as "fighting" goes. If you have never tried it, you should try training in it. It is a HELLOFA work out. If you grapple and work on take downs for about 20-30 mins, you feel like you have ran 4-5 miles. It is great. You need to wear head gear and cloves, it would be real easy to get hurt just training in the stuff. Also, the most important thing is spar with someone you trust, who you know is not going to hurt you on purpose.

Comment

I love watching MMA, and Pride Fighting. I know a guy that just started doing Amateur fights and I can't imagine getting in the cage with him. His first amateur fight, the Refree called the fight in the first round because his opponent couldn't defend himself. He got a full mount on him, and was dropping bombs on the guys face. It hurt just to watch the fight, lol.

In terms of it being as real as it gets, no its not. In a real fight for your life, your going to doing anything to win. Whether it be scratching/biting etc to win.
            “Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway” (John Wayne)

Comment

Originally posted by exComptonCop View Post
              If you're saying gonad biting should be legal in MMA, I don't think it will happen
              lol...no, not saying that at all. Just beefing with the 'real as it gets' bit. I suppose as far as the sports we have out there and what is allowable by law....then it is as real as it can get.

Answering Infidels
              Faith issues
              Reasonable Faith

Comment

Man, i love ultimate fighting.

give me a cold beer and a good fight and I'm a happy camper.

Comment

mixed martial arts is awesome! btw, its mma, not ultimate fighting, which is the way espn and such portray it. i currently train muay thai and bjj, and have had 4 amateur muay thai/san shou fights, and was gonna have my first amateur mma fight this summer, but started the police academy and can't afford to get hurt while in that and get fired, so no fights for a while. but it's an awesome sport, i'm just tired of the fans who are uneducated and just want knock outs and violence and dont know anything and go around decked out in tapout gear and such, but have never trained a day in their life. o well, enough ranting, awesome sport!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2951 users online. 178 members and 2773 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X