This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For too long you've attacked the black youth

Millions of our black youth are murdered every year by police officers. Millions of black youth grow up thinking they are of lower quality then the white man. We are portrayed as drug dealers and criminals by the white media. We are wrongfully arrested on a daily basis. We can't stay out after 11pm without be questioned by the white man. We cant buy a gun without be questioned by the white man. We can't drive a car without being pulled over by the white man. We live in poverty as the white man lives in luxury. We live afraid as the white man lives relaxed.

Sheew! Glad you got that off your chest.

Good talk, see ya out there.
    It takes a Wolf.......

Comment

[Insert Cricket Chirps]

Here we go again....
      Ever feel like you live in the state of confusion?

Comment

Oh, goodie. what other problems would like to lay at the feet of others instead of teaching whichever youth you'd like to point out, that the way to not only personal satisfaction and growth, but for cultural development, is to accept personal responsibility. For the only way to grow and learn to become a contributing adult member of any society is to educated oneself and add to society instead of taking from same.

Millions of NO group are murdered every year by Police Officers. No one buys a gun w/o being questioned by the Federal government. The rest of what you said is merely opinion and cannot be supported by facts.

So tell me this. Are you spouting all this off from behind your computer or are you actually doing something to not only change your own situation, but to support and change those of your culture which you, by your own rantings, are consistantly held back. Do you simply talk or at any point in time do you put your money and your actions where you mouth runs so freely. I am quite tired of hearing about how *I* personally am responsible for the downfall of any particular race. No one gives me anything. I'm a single mother busting my tail end to make ends meet AND giving back to my society by attempting to rid the streets of crime and elements that assist in bringing down ALL cultures. I volunteer at the local schools. I assist in programs for our youth (off ALL races). I donate my time and energy into making my community a safer place...a better place to raise the next generation of children...so that everyone of every race can be happier.

You come here to this forum and you spout off crap that you know nothing about. You probably don't have a rough life or are being repressed like you claim as you sit behind a computer with internet access. The only thing you know how to do is regurgitate the hatred and ignorance that you've heard. You don't know what you say or the impact your uneducated, single minded ranting has on others. I'll stand up and say that you've done nothing to change the very situation you abhor and therefore you are your own worst enemy, not me, not society, no any body but yourself. However, it's easier to take the route you're taking and place the blame on the nameless, faceless persons than it is to grow up, accept responsibility for yourself and make a change in this world.

So what are YOU going to do with your life? You've certainly talked it. Now what.
        sigpic

I don't agree with your opinion, but I respect its straightforwardness in terms of wrongness.

Comment

waaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Comment

did someone just slip something into my coffee? Did I read what I just read? I feel like I should go back to bed.

Comment

Originally posted by 5k2name View Post
              Millions of our black youth are murdered every year by police officers. Millions of black youth grow up thinking they are of lower quality then the white man. We are portrayed as drug dealers and criminals by the white media. We are wrongfully arrested on a daily basis. We can't stay out after 11pm without be questioned by the white man. We cant buy a gun without be questioned by the white man. We can't drive a car without being pulled over by the white man. We live in poverty as the white man lives in luxury. We live afraid as the white man lives relaxed.
              In your profile you say that you "maybe might be a cop someday". Does that mean you'll be doing all of the above, you know...murdering, wrongfully arresting, questioning, pulling over, living in luxury, etc?
              Chocolate cures all ailments

Memo:

Get over it already.

Comment

Yeah because it's soooooooo normal and such good parenting to have your 10 year olds riding bikes past 11 PM on a school night. And people wonder why blacks do so much poorer than whites in school.

"Jerry, just remember, it’s not a lie if you believe it". George Constanza.

Comment

Just be glad that police don't kill young black men at anywhere near the rate that young black men kill each other.

Comment

Originally posted by Group 29 View Post
                    Just be glad that police don't kill young black men at anywhere near the rate that young black men kill each other.
                    Amen to this. I've worked in LE for over 4 years now (3 in dispatch, 1 on the street so far) and have seen more black on black crime than anything else. The shootings we've had in our Dept have been on all colors (but all males thus far), whites included.

Had a woman the other day accuse me of profiling her. She was tailgating, cracked windshield, switched tag, no DL, no insurance and no registration. I wrote her for no DL and let her park the car instead of towing it. If anything, I reverse profiled her because I was trying to change her attitude by only writing one ticket and no impound.
                    For those who want to argue religion, my views are in the sig. This avoids days of repetition and is convenient. Thanks and good luck in your quest.

Answering Infidels
                    Faith issues
                    Challenging hardcore atheism
                    Reasonable Faith

Comment

Originally posted by Ex Army MP View Post
                      Yeah because it's soooooooo normal and such good parenting to have your 10 year olds riding bikes past 11 PM on a school night. And people wonder why blacks do so much poorer than whites in school.
                      Ya, my parent made me come in when the streetlights came on.

They also taught me not to generalize.
                      It takes a Wolf.......

Comment

Originally posted by Irishluck31 View Post
                        Ya, my parent made me come in when the streetlights came on.

They also taught me not to generalize.
                        Which would ne the generalization? The riding bikes past 11 PM or the FACT that blacks do poorer in school? Perhaps the bike thing is a generalization but nobody said all blacks did this. It was simply in response to his assertion that cops harrass black kids for being out past 11 PM.

As for doing worse in school, this isn't merely an opinion. In fact, here is what I find interesting. I was told years ago that the reason why blacks did worse in school was that they went to inferior schools, with inferior teachers, fewer text books and all that crap. However, I looked up the numbers on a site called greatschools.com because I was researching my kid's school. They break the standardized tests down by race in all schools. In schools with mixed populations, whites still outperformed blacks. Same schools, same teachers and the same conditions. Look up your high school and you'll likey see a similar result. So much for the inferior schools thing.

Am I saying that blacks aren't as smart as whites? No. I am suggesting that there is a difference is culture and what is and isn't acceptable.

Comment

Originally posted by Group 29 View Post
                          Yeah but it's still somehow whitey's fault. I mean, blacks enslaved blacks long before we enslaved blacks and still do till this day. Blacks killed almost one million blacks in Rwanda and are doing the same thing in Darfur.

But deep down, somewhere, somehow, I know it has to be the fault of the evil white man. I can't prove it. I just know it.

Comment

Millions of our black youth are murdered every year by police officers.
                            According to US Census, there were 38.3 million African Americans in the US as of July 1, 2005. If police have been killing off African Americans by the millions each year, it strikes me that the entire population would have been wiped out long ago. Did I miss something here?
                            Last edited by L-1; 06-06-2007, 09:52 AM.
                            Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

Comment

Originally posted by L-1 View Post
                              Did I miss something here?
                              Apparently, the white man is also responsible for poor numeracy skills
                              "Think like a man of action, act like a man of thought" ~Henri Louis Bergson

ComptonPOLICEGANGS.com

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6417 users online. 349 members and 6068 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X