300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aww Crud!

I hate it when I have to work and Nick Swisher my favorite A's player is going to be someplace giving autographs!

He is so damn hot!
    "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)
    Not Yet Visited: 16
    Baseball Hall of Fame- Visited

Originally posted by BaseballBabe View Post
    I hate it when I have to work and Nick Swisher my favorite A's player is going to be someplace giving autographs!
    Oh, the humanity!

On a related note, there's a red haired guy I've seen on the lake a few times. I think he plays for the A's...Bobby something or another?
    "Think like a man of action, act like a man of thought" ~Henri Louis Bergson

ComptonPOLICEGANGS.com

Comment

You'all beat Boston tonight 2-0......so that should make you fell all warm and fuzzy.....

Comment

Originally posted by exComptonCop View Post
        Oh, the humanity!

On a related note, there's a red haired guy I've seen on the lake a few times. I think he plays for the A's...Bobby something or another?

That would be Bobby Keitly but he is on the DL for 60 days. Like half of our team.

Maybe they'll win tonight when I am there!
        "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)
        Not Yet Visited: 16
        Baseball Hall of Fame- Visited

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat357 View Post
          You'all beat Boston tonight 2-0......so that should make you fell all warm and fuzzy.....

Yar I was walking past Fenway earlier today and I noticed they left their bats here. Still not worried though. Incidentally, why the hating on the red sox? We suffered a long time to get to that world series win in '04, not to mention they haven't won the division since '95. They deserve to be in first the way they've played this season. What have you got against them?
          "When people show you who they are, believe them." - Maya Angelou

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5658 users online. 295 members and 5363 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X