300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The mob in Hawaii has put a price on my head

My experience with Hawaiian gangsters started when one of the older guys confronted me in a McDonald's playground, and assaulted me by spraying spit all over my face, under the disingenuous guise of yelling at me. He abruptly went to the front counter to tell the manager that I was back there without a child when that wasn't the case. I realized that he'd assumed that I was some chronic haole (druggie from the mainland) inappropriately camping out alone there because I am skinny, had a big backpack containing my work laptop and a bunch of stuff, and speak proper English from the continental United States. A big tatooed samoan came up and whispered in his ear, to which he replied "no", the samoan then dutifully maintained a glare at me for the rest of the encounter. I did not know who any of those guys were at the time. I was confused and angry but did not do anything. I know the spitting was intentional because at the beginning of whatever he'd yelled at me his lips made a "Ppppt!" smacking sound and an inordinate amount of spit, not just a few droplets, landed all over my face. I could smell his spit on my face.

I shortly fell ill afterward. I started to have serious trouble breathing, this was in early or mid 2019, and may have suffered from an early form of Covid. I went to the hospital, but they assured me that it was the flu and would clear up in a week or two, even after I told them that it had already persisted for a couple of months. I concluded that man had either infected me with something through his spit or hexed me in some way by the act. As I struggled with shortness of breath from basic daily activities, and family members would occasionally also get sick, I grew determined that I would not be able to recover unless I addressed his transgression.

I ran into him again soon after, but all I could muster was a "Remember me?" and an arm shot, as I detected from the corner of my eye that he was accompanied by someone. He put me in a bear hug and tried to throw me to the ground as his sidekick rushed over to assist, but I yanked myself out his arms as he threw me sideways, and he ended up throwing himself flat on his face. The young man he was with started making all kinds of noise to ward me off, and I walked away after telling the security guard to call the police, just to remind the man of how he had rushed over to the manager before in a pointless attempt to get me in trouble and humiliate me. As we parted he offered the cryptic words, "I know who you are now". Although I felt disappointed by how it all went I did in fact recover after that from being sick.

After that certain "2 inch thick gold chain" guys, which seems to be identifying attire over there in the same way we had dapper suits or have black suit and ties here, would occasionally be nosy or eye me unfavorably. The most prominent of which was Mike Miske, who glared at me in extremely dangerous fashion, as soon as he saw me. I responded with a nod, to demonstrate that I was aware of the energy he was sending me, upon which he exploded in my face in what was also another children's play area in a mall. I was forced to defend myself to which he bellowed at the top of his lungs that I had "ambarrased" him.

After that there was a drastic change in the way seedy types noticed and regarded us, with extreme interest, and an increase in the number of scary individuals in our surroundings. They often park or stroll not far away and always very attentive of us.

For example I noticed a "gangsta" looking teen busy on his phone and observing us from a distance at the playground. When we returned to our car, I was already expecting to see the unusually big individual in sunglasses parked not far from us. When we opened our car, my wife discovered a centipede just inside, and I noticed the doors were not locked.

I saw the same big individual about a week later, at another location, along with two others I had seen recently on different occasions. They were at least four of them driving, circling the shopping center parking lot while staring intently at me, or pretending to browse merchandise at the shop in front of where we were parked. One accelerated their pickup truck not far behind me, as I walked back to the car, and I felt a sense of danger. We then found the back of our car was kicked in by what appeared to be a footprint, I believe they were sending a message and marking our vehicle.

We then decided to move to a hotel for safety. During our stay, from the hotel room, we decided to find another one more within our budget. We got a voicemail shortly after booking a different hotel online, claiming to be a travelocity.com representative needing our billing address to compete the booking, but from a blocked number. We answered their next call and gave our address but once we tried to ask some questions the person hung up on us. We then called the travelocity official number and asked about it but they thought it was suspicious. I think our booking or card info was compromised through the open hotel wifi signal we used.

When we arrived at the next hotel, there were a number of big scary individuals around, both outside and one that checked in right after us and rode up in the same elevator. This time they were Caucasian, all with with beards and chains, unlike the more local Hawaiian ones from previous encounters. They appeared like Aryan prison gang types. There were also cops parked in front of the hotel. I don't know if their presence had triggered an alarm response or if they were all working in tandem.

We went to the bank the next day to protect our finances. I noticed a kid pull up in a conspicuously expensive looking vehicle shortly after to observe us. After some time he exited the vehicle and tried to record me with his phone but I was ready and recorded him back. He retracted sheepishly as he realized what I was doing. As my wife discussed our security concerns with a bank representative, I recorded another big guy who showed up, conducted some bank business and left, followed by another, and then another. Two of them were bearded Caucasians with chains. They were clearly aware of us, glancing from the corner of their eye, and one hovered nearby to eavesdrop.

We went to yet another hotel. There were several big local guys taking note of me in the lobby, but what was intrusive was the old fattie wearing a "Mike's mobile window tinting" shirt, endlessly wandering around us pretending to "inspect" the windows. At one point he turned around noticing that I was observing him, aware of his clumsy shenanigans, then hastily spread a tape measure apparently to measure the width of the entrance, but was a good 5 or 6 feet away from the doorway.

I then moved to the big island and eventually ended up in Puna. There I met a man named Kimo who helped me navigate the rainforest and track and hunt game. He told me he and others in the forest were actually descendents of king kamehameha, forced to live in the forest by the evil haole invaders. Gangsters occassionally try to find me in the forest but kimo helps me stay one step ahead. Here, we are like two heros, naturally sheltered from the pandemic and corruption of the outside world. I sacrificed everything to move to Hawaii, I told kimo, but in the end it was worth it. Kimo just smiled.
    Last edited by mikemiskejr; 02-07-2021, 03:38 PM.

Originally posted by mikemiskejr View Post
    It all started when one of the older guys, I believe it was Douglas Paahao, confronted me in a McDonald's playground and assaulted me by spraying spit all over my face under the disingenuous guise of yelling at me. He then went to the front counter to tell the manager that I was back there without a child when in fact I was. I realized that he'd assumed that I was some chronic haole (druggie from the mainland) because I am skinny and do speak proper English being from the continental United States. A big samoan guy came up and whispered in his ear, to which he replied "no", the samoan then dutifully proceeded to maintain a glare at me for the rest of the encounter. I did not know who any of those guys were at the time. I was confused and angry but did not do anything. He'd been staring and staring at me, I'd nodded to acknowledge him, and he'd continued to just regard me as a spectacle. He could have nodded to acknowledge me back, but his mind was made up that I was a chronic haole inappropriately camping out in a children's playground, which wasn't the case at all. I'd then asked why he was staring at me, uncomfortable and a bit irate but not hostile or aggressive in anyway, and he'd immediately put himself within inches of my face. He could have offered a quick apology afterward upon seeing the rest of my family, and realizing his misunderstanding, but did not. I know the spitting was intentional because at the beginning of whatever he'd yelled at me his lips made a "Ppppt!" smacking sound and an inordinate amount of spit, not just a few droplets, landed all over my face. I could smell his spit on my face.

I shortly fell ill afterward. I started to have serious trouble breathing, this was in early or mid 2019, and may have suffered from an early form of Covid. I went to the hospital, but they assured me that it was the flu and would clear up in a week or two, even after I told them that it had already persisted for a couple of months. I concluded that man had either infected me with something through his spit or hexed me in some way by the act. As I struggled with shortness of breath from basic daily activities, and my child would occasionally also get sick, I grew determined that I would not be able to recover unless I taught him a lesson. Now before you accuse me of going after an older guy, bear in mind that although he's in his early 50's, I am in my latter 40's as well, he's twice my size and in perfect health judging by the way he carries himself in a sturdy (and in my case belligerent) manner. He'd spit in my face over his own misunderstanding and then sauntered away.

I ran into him again soon after, but all I could muster was an arm shot and a "Remember me?", as I detected from the corner of my eye that he was accompanied by someone. He put me in a bear hug and tried to throw me to the ground as his sidekick rushed over to assist, but I yanked myself out his arms as he threw me sideways, and he ended up throwing himself flat on his face. The young man he was with started making all kinds of noise to ward me off and I walked away, after telling the security guard to call the police, just to remind the guy of how he'd rushed over to the manager before in a pointless attempt to get me in trouble and humiliate me. As we parted he offered the cryptic words, "I know who you are now". Although I felt disappointed by how it all went I did in fact recover after that from being sick.

After that certain "2 inch thick gold chain" guys, which seems to be identifying uniform over there in the same way we had dapper suits or have black suit and ties here, would occasionally be nosy or eye me unfavorably. The most prominent of which was Mike Miske Jr, who glared at me in extremely dangerous fashion, as soon as he saw me. I responded with a nod, to demonstrate that I was aware of the energy he was sending me, upon which he exploded in my face in what was also another children's play area in a mall. I was forced to defend myself to which he bellowed at the top of his lungs that I had "ambarrased" him.

Since then I have constantly been recognized, tracked, and followed. I do not go to local cops out of fear of corruption but would like to publicly share my story here: https://www.bitchute.com/video/kAEEmpa8WrjA/

Thanks for your attention
    Yea.............................not going to comment........just saving it before the delete
    My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

The mob in Hawaii has put a price on my head

How much is the bounty? Asking for a friend.

Comment

Originally posted by not.in.MY.town View Post

How much is the bounty? Asking for a friend.
        Can it be paid out in crypto? Also asking for a friend.

Comment

Originally posted by mikemiskejr View Post
          It all started when one of the older guys, I believe it was Douglas Paahao, confronted me in a McDonald's playground and assaulted me by spraying spit all over my face under the disingenuous guise of yelling at me. He then went to the front counter to tell the manager that I was back there without a child when in fact I was. I realized that he'd assumed that I was some chronic haole (druggie from the mainland) because I am skinny and do speak proper English being from the continental United States. A big samoan guy came up and whispered in his ear, to which he replied "no", the samoan then dutifully proceeded to maintain a glare at me for the rest of the encounter. I did not know who any of those guys were at the time. I was confused and angry but did not do anything. He'd been staring and staring at me, I'd nodded to acknowledge him, and he'd continued to just regard me as a spectacle. He could have nodded to acknowledge me back, but his mind was made up that I was a chronic haole inappropriately camping out in a children's playground, which wasn't the case at all. I'd then asked why he was staring at me, uncomfortable and a bit irate but not hostile or aggressive in anyway, and he'd immediately put himself within inches of my face. He could have offered a quick apology afterward upon seeing the rest of my family, and realizing his misunderstanding, but did not. I know the spitting was intentional because at the beginning of whatever he'd yelled at me his lips made a "Ppppt!" smacking sound and an inordinate amount of spit, not just a few droplets, landed all over my face. I could smell his spit on my face.

I shortly fell ill afterward. I started to have serious trouble breathing, this was in early or mid 2019, and may have suffered from an early form of Covid. I went to the hospital, but they assured me that it was the flu and would clear up in a week or two, even after I told them that it had already persisted for a couple of months. I concluded that man had either infected me with something through his spit or hexed me in some way by the act. As I struggled with shortness of breath from basic daily activities, and my child would occasionally also get sick, I grew determined that I would not be able to recover unless I taught him a lesson. Now before you accuse me of going after an older guy, bear in mind that although he's in his early 50's, I am in my latter 40's as well, he's twice my size and in perfect health judging by the way he carries himself in a sturdy (and in my case belligerent) manner. He'd spit in my face over his own misunderstanding and then sauntered away.

I ran into him again soon after, but all I could muster was an arm shot and a "Remember me?", as I detected from the corner of my eye that he was accompanied by someone. He put me in a bear hug and tried to throw me to the ground as his sidekick rushed over to assist, but I yanked myself out his arms as he threw me sideways, and he ended up throwing himself flat on his face. The young man he was with started making all kinds of noise to ward me off and I walked away, after telling the security guard to call the police, just to remind the guy of how he'd rushed over to the manager before in a pointless attempt to get me in trouble and humiliate me. As we parted he offered the cryptic words, "I know who you are now". Although I felt disappointed by how it all went I did in fact recover after that from being sick.

After that certain "2 inch thick gold chain" guys, which seems to be identifying uniform over there in the same way we had dapper suits or have black suit and ties here, would occasionally be nosy or eye me unfavorably. The most prominent of which was Mike Miske Jr, who glared at me in extremely dangerous fashion, as soon as he saw me. I responded with a nod, to demonstrate that I was aware of the energy he was sending me, upon which he exploded in my face in what was also another children's play area in a mall. I was forced to defend myself to which he bellowed at the top of his lungs that I had "ambarrased" him.

Since then I have constantly been recognized, tracked, and followed. I do not go to local cops out of fear of corruption but would like to publicly share my story here: https://www.bitchute.com/video/kAEEmpa8WrjA/

Thanks for your attention
          Your user name is "mikemiskejr" and you're telling us that Mike Miske Jr. glared at you "in extremely dangerous fashion"? Did this happen in a mirror?

You sound like a drug user having some kind of psychotic episode, posting all this [email protected] in the middle of the night.

If you're uncomfortable talking to HPD about your concerns, try the FBI- they're already investigating Miske for alleged organized criminal activities, to include allegedly arranging the murder of an associate of his son, according to news articles online...
          Last edited by Aidokea; 02-04-2021, 08:53 AM.

Comment

Too late Brah...we found you, eh?
            Beware the huaka'i pō.

Comment

Originally posted by CCCSD View Post
              Too late Brah...we found you, eh?
              Beware the huaka'i pō.
              Lol, you went there.

Dakine sounds small kine lolo, to be mixed up with choke okole pukas ladat, yeah?

Comment

Originally posted by Aidokea View Post

Lol, you went there.

Dakine sounds small kine lolo, to be mixed up with choke okole pukas ladat, yeah?
                Ya.

Comment

Well this doesn't seem good....
                  I don't answer recruitment messages....

Comment

I think it’s funny that the OP put a price on his own head. Must be hard to threaten yourself in the mirror...

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HNWhVXcjV8

Comment

So it sounds like standard proceedure in this case, based on your responses, would be to plant drugs on me, frame me as a pedophile, and tamper with my written statements to put words in my mouth, to justify and cover up murder?
                        Last edited by mikemiskejr; 02-10-2021, 03:22 PM.

Comment

You need to lay off the batu...

Comment

We are doing society a favor. Stop hanging around children. You are a pedophile.

Comment

Sounds like he needs to reach out to McGarrett and the fine folks at 5-0
                              I don't answer recruitment messages....

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4706 users online. 318 members and 4388 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X