300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you're having a bad day...

If you're feeling down, or depressed, you can instantly feel better about your situation in life by listening to this reading of a subreddit for 28 year old communist virgins.

Piker. I'm a 57 year old virgin. Still waiting for the right girl.

If you think you're having a bad day at work, if you think your job gives you a lot of...dung, check out this video of a vet giving an elephant an enema...

Comment

If you’re having a bad day, keep in mind there are people who’s job it is to collect horse semen.
      "I am a Soldier. I fight where I'm told and I win where I fight." -- GEN George S. Patton, Jr.

"With a brother on my left and a sister on my right, we face…. We face what no one should face. We face, so no one else would face. We are in the face of Death." -- Holli Peet

Comment

Bull semen...even harder.
        Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

Originally posted by CCCSD View Post
          Bull semen...even harder.
          ...but then you can just tell people you help harvest the ingredients used in Monster Energy drinks.

Cant do that with horses....
          "I am a Soldier. I fight where I'm told and I win where I fight." -- GEN George S. Patton, Jr.

"With a brother on my left and a sister on my right, we face…. We face what no one should face. We face, so no one else would face. We are in the face of Death." -- Holli Peet

Comment

If you ever have the feeling that the job you do is completely useless...remember, somewhere in this world there's a guy putting turn signals on BMWs....

Comment

Originally posted by ehbowen View Post
              If you ever have the feeling that the job you do is completely useless...remember, somewhere in this world there's a guy putting turn signals on BMWs....
              I've owned 2 BMWs. You're not wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by ehbowen View Post
                Oof.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6802 users online. 351 members and 6451 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X