Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Posted on my neighborhood's nextdoor.com

Christmas Lights.
    For those of you who are placing Christmas lights/decorations in your yards, can you please avoid anything that has Red & Blue flashing lights together? Every time I come around the corner, I think that it's the police, and have a panic attack...I have to brake hard, toss my Tequila, fasten my seat belt, throw my phone down on the floor, turn my radio down, and push the gun under my seat.... all the while trying to put my clothes back on. It's just too much drama--even for COVID Christmas. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
    Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

Gotta have a next door sign in
    I'd rather be judged by 12 rather carried by 6.

It should be noted that any and all post that are made are based on my own thought and opinions. And are not related or implied to represent the department I work for.

Comment

• L-1
      L-1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Each nextdoor.com is unique to that community and requires verification that you are who you say you are and that you live in that neighborhood. I didn't want to out myself and surprisingly was able to sign up under a fake name.

I wish my neighborhoods Nextdoor had posts like that. Nextdoor is the WORST. Being in San Francisco every post is followed by everyone’s unsolicited advice. Most posts are either about break ins (car, resident or business) or someone complaining about someone not wearing a mask while they were jogging.

Comment

I kinda want to download nextdoor just so I can bitch about those Christmas laser light show things in people's yards blinding the sh*t out of me.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6796 users online. 352 members and 6444 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X