Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whatcha drinking?

Wild Turkey American Honey.

Nothing too sophisticated, or heavy tonight. Normally I'm drinking Eagle Rare, or Leadslingers Fighting Spirit rye.

The way things are going, hemlock....
    "I am a Soldier. I fight where I'm told and I win where I fight." -- GEN George S. Patton, Jr.

"With a brother on my left and a sister on my right, we face…. We face what no one should face. We face, so no one else would face. We are in the face of Death." -- Holli Peet

Comment

Earl Grey (tea), hot, with milk and sugar.

Comment

Knob Creek, or Woodford Reserve. Maybe both. Chased with ginger beer.

Comment

Elijah Craig Toasted Barrell
          1*

Comment

Originally posted by vdfnco View Post
            Elijah Craig Toasted Barrell
            I've heard good things, but I've haven't gotten around to trying it.

Comment

• vdfnco
              vdfnco commented
              Editing a comment
              It is delicious. The burn is different. I hope it is popular enough they keep making it.

Just finished off a 6 pack of three flloyds collaboration with the band Amon Amarth. I think it was called berserker. Reminded me of 90 minute IPA by dogfishhead.

Currently have lagunitas lil sumpin sitting in the fridge.

Couldn't find pumking by southern tier this year. Probably my favorite pumpkin ale.

Bourbonwise I just keep bulleit and a bottle of bitters because I am a fiend for old-fashioneds and Manhattens.

Sailor Jerry's is also a regular in my place of residence.

Comment

Originally posted by Saluki89 View Post
              Just finished off a 6 pack of three flloyds collaboration with the band Amon Amarth. I think it was called berserker. Reminded me of 90 minute IPA by dogfishhead.

Currently have lagunitas lil sumpin sitting in the fridge.

Couldn't find pumking by southern tier this year. Probably my favorite pumpkin ale.

Bourbonwise I just keep bulleit and a bottle of bitters because I am a fiend for old-fashioneds and Manhattens.

Sailor Jerry's is also a regular in my place of residence.
              I like pumpkin Ales. Elysian's Night Owl is a great fall-back. Their Great Pumpkin (an imperial version) is a favorite of mine.

I am a self-admitted beer snob, and tonight I am imbibing in the 2018 vintage of Ballast Point's High West 12% ABV version of their Victory at Sea Imperial Vanilla Bean Porter from their Trade Street Collection, aged in oak High West bourbon and rye barrels. It's fricking epic...

Comment

• Saluki89
                Saluki89 commented
                Editing a comment
                Sorry I missed this. Elysian is a solid grab. We get them out here in the midwest but I've only ever had spacedust. My father and I enjoyed two bottles of
                Firestone Walker Parabola 2018 that I bought two years ago for his birthday during thanksgiving this year which might be up your alley if you like porters.

Where I live currently there is a very limited selection of craft beer but I'm moving back to Chicago next week and will finally be near a Binny's again and can stock up again on good stuff.
                Last edited by Saluki89; 12-04-2020, 12:29 PM.

...and this afternoon, I'm sipping a wee dram of an absolutely lovely 16 year old single malt Scotch from the Islay region of Scotland- Lagavulin 16...

Comment

It was Ernest Hemingway that said "I drink, to make other people more interesting"...

Comment

Having a nice dry red Italian vin with my wife at a local winery...

Comment

Just getting off work, picking up some chicken, and I'm gonna head home and pour myself a glass of Eagle Rare 10 year straight.

Comment

Something French and red that my wife is fond of- from the Bordeaux region possibly...

Comment

Now that we are in the south, my wife wants for us to learn bourbons...

Comment

Kool Aid...
                          Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6341 users online. 348 members and 5993 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X