300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pairs, pairs, pairs

When it comes to children, one Dallas mother knows about having them in pairs.

The odds are one in 500,000 but she gave birth Friday to her third set of twins at Baylor University Medical Center.

But with the joy comes great challenges.

Inside the wood frame house, life resembles the nursery rhyme of the old woman who lived in a shoe.

But here, young mom Amanda Gonzales cares for four-year-old Natalie, three-year-old twins Adam and Sebastian and two-year-old twins Rachel and Raquel.

Two more twin girls are scheduled for a c-section birth today.

A Dallas-area woman gave birth to her third set of twins Friday.
    "I've always taken care of kids since I was little, I think that's where I got it. When I used to babysit a lot of kids, I wanted to have my own, a lot of kids," she said.

Gonzales enters the rare club of having fraternal twins three times.

She took no fertility drugs.

The father of the latest set of twins hopes he's ready.

"Just focus, trying to have my mind right. Try to have my mind right, you know," said Joshua Brown.

But with neither the 21-year-old father nor the 20-year-old mother employed - all the children are supported by welfare - the young family faces financial and emotional obstacles.

With the headlines fresh of the latest North Texas parent to kill her children, Amanda believes she can handle the stress - so does her mother.

"I've always talked to her and told her about it, if you ever get depressed that bad, you've got people you can you can talk to, your sister, your brother, her boyfriend," said Joan Gonzales.

But unlike nursery rhymes, reality in the end can be rough.
    ***I hope they get employed soon, but hey with 3 sets, child care issues are gonna be $$$
    ‘Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go.’
    Oscar Wilde

Oh, Lord, don't get me started. You think she's figured out what's causing them babies, yet? 7 kids in 4 years and she started when she was 16. If she'd hold an aspirin between her knees, her uterus might get a break.
    sigpic

I don't agree with your opinion, but I respect its straightforwardness in terms of wrongness.

Comment

Originally posted by Smurfette_76 View Post
      Oh, Lord, don't get me started. You think she's figured out what's causing them babies, yet? 7 kids in 4 years and she started when she was 16. If she'd hold an aspirin between her knees, her uterus might get a break.
      LOL

Asprin between her knees.

Whats the fun in that?
      It takes a Wolf.......

Comment

I agree 10 fold. I just wish that you could make people have a tubal ligation!!! I think there should be a license to have kids.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyia View Post
          I agree 10 fold. I just wish that you could make people have a tubal ligation!!! I think there should be a license to have kids.
          I totally agree, and not just for the birth conrol with the tubes and I agree with surfette.

one is a mistake (two if theres twins) two- ya know whats gonna happen and you KNOW your furtile.

after three We should not help with the moneys or the medical. That should be.....mandatory.

and the reason I total agree with the linence to have kids, I held the small kid I have ever held on wedesday of this week. She was 6 days, just got out of the hopsital, weigh about 6 LB, full of cocaine when born and still screaming.
          (I hate what it does to the kids)
          Oscar Wilde

Comment

7 kids in 4 years and she started when she was 16.
            I just got one out of my program, non successfull, tht was 16 with 2, she strted at 14. she just likes pot and likes it daily. no GED, no work skills, never had a job (was appling at mcdonalds) and sadly, not with ethier childs father. (like thats a shock.....ones in jail the other denies that his kid,) at 17 she told me her partner count was at 25 to 30- unsure. just "not that many"/
            Oscar Wilde

Comment

It's not the amount of kids you have..if you can afford 'em go for it. I just don't like the fact that my good ole tax dollars are raising those young'ins. But why not, heard on the news she would like to have 12 kids. The government will pay for it.
              If you can't be honest with yourself who can you be honest with.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6440 users online. 377 members and 6063 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X