Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• in search of a video..

hey all

im trying to find a video i ran across a year or so ago. it was a security tape from a parking lot which showed a guy getting attacked by several assailants (4-5?) next to his truck, and he ended up taking them all out in 12 or 13 seconds. our department is putting together a self-defense presentation and i'd like this video to be in it :P

thanks!
    My dog can find your HONOR STUDENT when he's lost in the woods
    ~~
    If dogs dont go to heaven, then I want to go where they go.

If you find it, let me know. I'd like to see that.
    As far as "rights" are concerned; I look at them this way... I don't tell you what church to go to, and you don't tell me what kind of firearm I can own...

Comment

Originally posted by grog18b View Post
      If you find it, let me know. I'd like to see that.
      I second that.

Comment

Do you have any idea in which city or state the incident took place?
        R.I.P. Sgt. 1st Class Raymond J. Munden

You're service and sacrifice will not be forgotten.

Kieth M.
        I once knew a guy who said, "I'll step over any nine to get to three threes!"

I knew at that precise moment that he and I would never get into a fistfight over a woman.

Comment

In the video you are talking about, does the guy take his shirt off then start blasting? If so, I can link the video for you, or can send you a URL. The one I am talking about is a skateboarder who has (I believe) 4 guys talk S*** to him and he takes care of business.

Comment

Originally posted by Future_Cadet View Post
            In the video you are talking about, does the guy take his shirt off then start blasting? If so, I can link the video for you, or can send you a URL. The one I am talking about is a skateboarder who has (I believe) 4 guys talk S*** to him and he takes care of business.
            That's what I was thinkin' of, but he really doesn't take them out in a few seconds. It's just a dirty fight for a while where they wimp out and he wins.
            "The majority of people are sheep. Wolves prey on the sheep. You are the sheepdog. The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day. " -Lt. Col. Grossman

"We are righteous under the law, and we are righteous under God!" -Chief T. Fleming

Comment

no, not the skateboarder guy.

i wish i could remember more details. he was on a morning talkshow describing the incident and they played the video there and i found it on youtube later that day. well over a year ago.

this guy has a strong country accent, early 20's. while walking to his truck he was approched by a large group (had bumped into one of the group inside the club he was leaving or something trivial) and one in the group took a swing at him. from that first swing to the time the last guy hit the ground was a little more than 12 seconds. i wanna say he had been training in akidio most of his life.
              ~~

Comment

You piqued my interest so I searched Youtube.

Is this the one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_dhz4QgJPs

Comment

I'm interested in seeing this video as well.
                  Complete write up of the process with the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department (LVMPD) - http://forums.officer.com/t187923/

Comment

Originally posted by jakflak View Post
                    You piqued my interest so I searched Youtube.

Is this the one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_dhz4QgJPs
                    no, not that one :P

this guy is a white male, blue jeans and a cowboy hat
                    ~~

Comment

Originally posted by GIPD View Post
                      no, not that one :P
                      It was cool, though.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4838 users online. 260 members and 4578 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X