300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If I only would have listened.

Wow, did I get a bad sunburn the other day. Thankfully, it's turning into a nice tan!!!

I wish I would have listened.

I love that song, its a great wealth of knowlege to send to friends
    Why do we try so Hard for Little things, and so Little for Hard things?

"There is no happiness without tears; no life without death. Beware, I will give you cause to weep"

R.I.P Hand Sanitizer, you will be missed…

Remember, Gay, Straight, Black, White, or HIV+, on this forum you're "Blue" and that's what matters most.

Comment

Bikecop.. do you wear gloves most of your shift? Because I have goofy white hands now and tanned forearms. I might even wear my long sleeve bike patrol shirts once and while to try and even out.

I look even goofier than normal

Comment

i have some what white hands, a watch line, permenat helment hair, and sunglass lines... plus really weird tan lines from my uni shirt, shorts and socks... my wife makes fun of me too

"There is no happiness without tears; no life without death. Beware, I will give you cause to weep"

Remember, Gay, Straight, Black, White, or HIV+, on this forum you're "Blue" and that's what matters most.

Comment

Originally posted by BikeCop501 View Post
          i have some what white hands, a watch line, permenat helment hair, and sunglass lines... plus really weird tan lines from my uni shirt, shorts and socks... my wife makes fun of me too
          Ha ha...... That mental imagine makes me laugh.
          "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)
          Not Yet Visited: 16
          Baseball Hall of Fame- Visited

Comment

Don't laugh at 'em, BBB...that there's dayum sexy!
            sigpic

I don't agree with your opinion, but I respect its straightforwardness in terms of wrongness.

Comment

I have tan and one white hand, FROM MY GOLF GLOVE!lol
              "Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything!"-Wyatt Earp

"You never know when crazy will show up!"-Irishdep

Comment

permenat helment hair, ... my wife makes fun of me too
                can you blame her for the laughing at the hair?
                ‘Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go.’
                Oscar Wilde

Comment

I love that song, its a great wealth of knowlege to send to friends
                  yes it is. its a great song..
                  ‘Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go.’
                  Oscar Wilde

Comment

and whats worse, is, i have no time to even it out, to much work around the house... and no, i dont think its fair that she makes fun of me!

Comment

Originally posted by irishdep View Post
                      I have tan and one white hand, FROM MY GOLF GLOVE!lol
                      Now that is sexyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
                      "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)

Comment

Originally posted by cst.sb View Post
                        Bikecop.. do you wear gloves most of your shift? Because I have goofy white hands now and tanned forearms. I might even wear my long sleeve bike patrol shirts once and while to try and even out.

I look even goofier than normal
                        At least your somewhat "even". My left arm is darker than my right...and it's a farmer's tan.
                        This profession is not for people looking for positive reinforcement from the public. Very often it can be a thankless job and you can't desire accolades, because those are not usually forthcoming. Just do your job to the best of your ability and live with the decisions you've made.

Comment

Originally posted by deputy x 2 View Post
                          At least your somewhat "even". My left arm is darker than my right...and it's a farmer's tan.
                          Mooooooooooooooooooo

Comment

Originally posted by BaseballBabe View Post
                            Mooooooooooooooooooo
                            Thanks but I think soooooooooooooeeeeeehhhhh is more appropriate!
                            This profession is not for people looking for positive reinforcement from the public. Very often it can be a thankless job and you can't desire accolades, because those are not usually forthcoming. Just do your job to the best of your ability and live with the decisions you've made.

Comment

Originally posted by deputy x 2 View Post
                              Thanks but I think soooooooooooooeeeeeehhhhh is more appropriate!
                              Yikesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4636 users online. 281 members and 4355 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X