Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hitman2
    replied
    Congratulations. That is really exciting news! I wish you and your wife the very best. First thing, be nice to her. She'll feel crazy with all those hormones! It doesn't last forever. Secondly, remember that a baby is a welcomed part of your family- not the center of it. Be sure to take the time to nurture your relationship with your wife. Afterall, that is why baby is here. Our friends are due any day and he's walking around like life is going to end. Kids are fun- enjoy it! They grow up way too fast!

Leave a comment:

• Pigeon
    replied
    Here's a quote from Bill Cosby that I came across somewhere on the internet.

"If the new American father feels bewildered and even defeated, let him take comfort from the fact that whatever he does in any fathering situation has a fifty percent chance of being right."

Leave a comment:

• texaschickeee
    replied
    congrats daddy.....

Leave a comment:

• CWMQKClady
    replied
    Congratulations!!!

Leave a comment:

• grog18b
    replied
    Congrats. Give him/her all the attention and affection you can. Teach them well, and you will reap the rewards.

Leave a comment:

• johnnykane0147
    replied
    parenting

just remember to let him know whos boss!! lol!!! no but i am serious let him know whos boss....other than that everything is great...i have one that will be 3 yrs old and another one the way any day now...its fun once they are old enough when you and him start getting in trouble and driving the wife nuts thats priceless

Leave a comment:

• pf217
    replied
    Congratulations! I'm sorry for you.

Leave a comment:

• Lexis85
    replied
    Originally posted by tylers dad View Post
    Once the little fella is here, you will look back on it and wonder why you were so worried and scared. Kids change your whole outlook on life and they are the greatest!
    So true, when my brothers' girlfriend told him she was pregnant, he wanted her to get an abortion, and thank god she was too far along for one, because my nephew came, and he really has changed my brother. He loves his little guy to pieces and wouldn't trade him for the world.

Leave a comment:

• tylers dad
    replied
    Once the little fella is here, you will look back on it and wonder why you were so worried and scared. Kids change your whole outlook on life and they are the greatest!

Leave a comment:

• JBean
    replied
    Congratulations!!

Leave a comment:

• Morning Coffee
    replied
    Mazel Tov !!!

Leave a comment:

• scuba4321
    replied
    way to go!! take lots of pictures and video. They grow up super fast. I , we had our first child at 20, I was 9 months and 1 day out of boot camp.....should have listened to my DI. Anyway know I have teenagers! I would trade being up all night ANY time than this. Enjoy it....

Leave a comment:

• bulldog1097
    replied
    Congrats, Just wait till your child looks at you and says, "I love you daddy," you will melt.

Leave a comment:

• BikeCop501
    replied
    mazel tov

Congrats. best of luck to you and your wife

Leave a comment:

• gonzo1510
    replied
    Congrats

Congratulations to you and your wife...

My wife is four months pregnant as of tommorrow. I know how you and your wife felt about the whatever happens , happens approach. We were in a similiar situation. I also thought about the financial stuff, but the most important thing is for you to enjoy this time with your wife.

Oh yeah, I don't care how big and tough you are, when you see your baby for the first time through the sonagram.....

P.M me if you have a question.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5409 users online. 354 members and 5055 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X