Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Once the little fella is here, you will look back on it and wonder why you were so worried and scared. Kids change your whole outlook on life and they are the greatest!
    there's always some idiot trying to ice skate up hill

Comment

Originally posted by tylers dad View Post
      Once the little fella is here, you will look back on it and wonder why you were so worried and scared. Kids change your whole outlook on life and they are the greatest!
      So true, when my brothers' girlfriend told him she was pregnant, he wanted her to get an abortion, and thank god she was too far along for one, because my nephew came, and he really has changed my brother. He loves his little guy to pieces and wouldn't trade him for the world.
      Never argue with idiots - they just drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

Chaos, Panic and Disorder....my work here is done!

As her tears fell at his feet, she didn't say "I Love You," what she said meant even more: I laugh, I love, I hope, I tried. I hurt, I need, I fear, I cry and I know you do the same things too. So we're really not that different, me and you.

Comment

Congratulations! I'm sorry for you.
        "The majority of people are sheep. Wolves prey on the sheep. You are the sheepdog. The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day. " -Lt. Col. Grossman

"We are righteous under the law, and we are righteous under God!" -Chief T. Fleming

Comment

parenting

just remember to let him know whos boss!! lol!!! no but i am serious let him know whos boss....other than that everything is great...i have one that will be 3 yrs old and another one the way any day now...its fun once they are old enough when you and him start getting in trouble and driving the wife nuts thats priceless
          My goals are simple, I will always be painfully honest,
          Work as hard as I can, learn as much as I can and
          Hopefully make a difference in people’s lives.

Deputy David W. March EOW April 29, 2002

Comment

Congrats. Give him/her all the attention and affection you can. Teach them well, and you will reap the rewards.
            As far as "rights" are concerned; I look at them this way... I don't tell you what church to go to, and you don't tell me what kind of firearm I can own...

Comment

Congratulations!!!
              Chocolate cures all ailments

Memo:

Get over it already.

Comment

congrats daddy.....
                ‘Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go.’
                Oscar Wilde

Comment

Here's a quote from Bill Cosby that I came across somewhere on the internet.

"If the new American father feels bewildered and even defeated, let him take comfort from the fact that whatever he does in any fathering situation has a fifty percent chance of being right."
                  I love keeping secrets. It drives people crazy.

Comment

Congratulations. That is really exciting news! I wish you and your wife the very best. First thing, be nice to her. She'll feel crazy with all those hormones! It doesn't last forever. Secondly, remember that a baby is a welcomed part of your family- not the center of it. Be sure to take the time to nurture your relationship with your wife. Afterall, that is why baby is here. Our friends are due any day and he's walking around like life is going to end. Kids are fun- enjoy it! They grow up way too fast!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5413 users online. 356 members and 5057 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X