300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh hell yes!

Liddell will kick the **** out of Rampage!!

Originally posted by So Fla Cop
    Who cares? Don't you see enough of this crap at work???
    Yes but this is more fun to actually watch! UFC is an interesting sport and blends boxing, martial arts, wrestling in one show.

If you have never watched UFC before it's on Spike occasionally, it's actually entertaining while boxing is boring to me.

Comment

tghe stuff at work is real, but drunks and others just showing their *** for whatever reason.

This is fake, with the out come already determained and oh yeah, entertainment.
      ‘Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go.’
      Oscar Wilde

Comment

Chickee, I'm pretty sure you're talking about wrestling whereas UFC ain't preplanned.
        Moooooooooooo, I'm a goat

Comment

Originally posted by JSD73 View Post
          Chickee, I'm pretty sure you're talking about wrestling whereas UFC ain't preplanned.
          Exactly. UFC is not WWF. WWF is nothing but a steroid-laced soap opera
          He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.
          -- Nietzsche

Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter.
          -- Hemingway

Comment

Ok. silly question from the girl in the corner, but ummm...why's the one on the right wearing a chain. Is that like boxer bling?
            sigpic

I don't agree with your opinion, but I respect its straightforwardness in terms of wrongness.

Comment

Originally posted by Smurfette_76 View Post
              Ok. silly question from the girl in the corner, but ummm...why's the one on the right wearing a chain. Is that like boxer bling?
              Just something he wears (I wouldn't take him on for anything), and no this is not preplanned or fake in any way shape or form.

Comment

If he was really tough, he'd have a couple of cinder blocks hanging from that chain..

Comment

The Iceman is the champ for a reason. Standing up, I would give the advantage to Chuck. As hard as Chuck punches, Rampage has an excellent chin and can take a punch. That being said, Rampage is quite capable of getting inside Chuck(and he will try) slamming him to the ground and "whooping dat a**" Fortunately, Chuck has more experience, and is one of best at using the Octagon. I'm a big Liddell fan, and would like to see him win, but in MMA, anything can happen.

Prediction: Chuck Liddell in 2, by way of K.O.
                  "Think like a man of action, act like a man of thought" ~Henri Louis Bergson

ComptonPOLICEGANGS.com

Comment

Originally posted by So Fla Cop
                    Who cares? Don't you see enough of this crap at work???
                    Thugs with criminal records beating each other and (anyone else) silly? Yeah...but it makes me think.This is truly the generation of the "phony toughs"-everybody wants to whoop some butt ,but not get hit.makes me think and want to get back in shape as the Taser doesn't always work,and far too many of my fellow officers are too fearful ( of IAs and maybe of losinga fight) to actually fight someone,much less use their batons on someones noggin.been running into alot of local thugs who are beginning to get into this training-almost everyone outside of policing I know can fight BETTER than most of the cops I know........
                    Last edited by DOAcop38; 05-26-2007, 01:40 PM.
                    "we're americans ! We don't quit because we're wrong, we just keep doing it wrong UNTIL it turns out Right"...

Comment

Originally posted by Stewie View Post
                      Yes but this is more fun to actually watch! UFC is an interesting sport and blends boxing, martial arts, wrestling in one show.

If you have never watched UFC before it's on Spike occasionally, it's actually entertaining while boxing is boring to me.
                      boxing is much more dangrous-The UFC and Pride fighting usually will stop a fight if they se a guy getting pounded- not so in boxing as their have been a history of ring related deaths,and although MMA fighters look beat up,they will ultimately be able to talk and function BETTER in their later retired yrs thant the avg "journeyman" boxer who's has more than 25 fights..
                      "we're americans ! We don't quit because we're wrong, we just keep doing it wrong UNTIL it turns out Right"...

Comment

Thats a tough guy chain. The way he hits he can wear a tutu if he wants. I stil wouldnt fight his with out my trusty brick.

Rampage beat the living crap out of Chucky last time, in the pride ring. Worst body shots I have ever seen anyone take. Chuck is a fighter, should be a good fight.
                        It takes a Wolf.......

Comment

Originally posted by Irishluck31 View Post
                          Thats a tough guy chain. The way he hits he can wear a tutu if he wants. I stil wouldnt fight his with out my trusty brick.

Rampage beat the living crap out of Chucky last time, in the pride ring. Worst body shots I have ever seen anyone take. Chuck is a fighter, should be a good fight.
                          Chuck will get him this time, he knows what to expect this time around.

GO CHUCK!

Comment

YOU LIKE THE CHAIN?
                            I hope Chuck knocks his head off. It's going to be a good fight either way, I'll be watching.
                            "Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything!"-Wyatt Earp

"You never know when crazy will show up!"-Irishdep

Comment

I'm still not over the fight with Tito. Chuck wasn't even landing punching when the fight got called. I hope chuck (and his buddies below) go down.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3255 users online. 146 members and 3109 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X